Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
#540728 02/07/03 06:46 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
CRAP!!! Now I gotta go change some posts.....The 26th is cool...sheeww back to all the calendars...

And yes still I will be there and stuff and YES Joe you and Hector need to be there. If need be, get into town thursday or Friday, GLChick and JSUMoose are probably gonna be in town (Huntsville, AL) around the same time. Maybe we will all get together here, do GLChick's intake mod and some last minute tuning/cleaning and who knows, maybe we will do a bar-b-que. So...shoot for getting here thurs nite, rest up, tune-up, clean up, eat-up Friday, drive up Saturday. My yard and my mother in-laws yard, which is next door has lots of room for parking tours if we need room.

Anyone else? I think GLChick found that the hotels here in HSV are less expensive than Nashville so if you are nearby, do a search for Huntsville Alabama for hotel Accomodations.

And oh yeah...another incentive, this area of town that I am at.....for whatever reason...is beginning to pop with imports. Friday nite, I'd be up for a cruise....

Do we have a venue yet?

Lemmie know
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#540729 02/07/03 05:23 PM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Thinking about attending.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540730 02/07/03 07:02 PM
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:

If you don't mind us Yankees, maybe I'll foloow Hector up there.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
#540731 02/07/03 07:47 PM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
come on fuggers, come down, it'll be great!

#540732 02/08/03 04:38 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Bring it on!!!! EVERYONE CAN COME!!!! Bring your friends!!! Bring your family!!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!! Bring your tools!!!! LOL

Again like I said earlier, those of you thinking of coming down to stay in Nashville, Nashville is a cool place to go and hang out and eat and whatever, but do realize, prices for hotels and such are more expensive than here in Huntspatch just a few hours away. We will be organizing a caravan of cars going out in the morning of the meet on the 26th!!!! We have about 5 plus cars, yes Hector you and Joe are coming, that are going up.

About the day before: On the 25th, we will be doing the clean-up, mod-up, eat-up and be ready to drive up. If you guys are interested in the eat-up, just help out with the food. IE couple bucks or pocket change for meat and such for the BBQ. Now granted, the house is not real big so just plan on this being an outside deal....remember, mod-up, clean-up etc! And oh yeah, no booze. Need you freakheads to be 100% on the way up. If you want to get sloppy, you can lata.

Also, tenative, may be another meet coming...
Go here for more info

May 25-27...yup Memorial day weekend, Point Mallard Park, Decatur Alabama! What happens is they have a classic car/muscle car show on the saturday of the event. It starts in the morning and lasts until early evening. This is very cool! It has as you will see on the website, hot air balloons everyday of the event, concerts - local groups, big area for picnics and BBQ and a whole lot of fun. Check out the website, if you guys are game, I may form a group and call them to see how much it would cost for a whole lot of Contiques to show up and hang out.

But again first things first! LETS ROCK NASHVILLE and then conquer Decatur! I think you would like it....

Anyway
L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#540733 02/08/03 04:56 AM
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Hey didn't StaticTour have something in his sig about this guy...? He was saying that he fell off the wall and all, but I didn't think he was serious!!

If all things work out I will be making this one too! I am gona try and bust a few humps during that week so that I can take off that Friday and come up that morning for the clean-up and such. Plan of getting a room there in Huntsville.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#540734 02/08/03 05:29 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by bk4293:

We don't mind Yanks...you just have to survive the initiation process. Muwahahahahaahahaaa

'95 GL White I've got mods.
#540735 02/08/03 06:49 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by GLChick'95:

We don't mind Yanks...you just have to survive the initiation process. Muwahahahahaahahaaa

already been down south a number of time...

I guess steven has to follow hector cause there is no way he could keep up with me

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#540736 02/08/03 07:38 AM
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

already been down south a number of time...

I guess steven has to follow hector cause there is no way he could keep up with me

oooooooooohhhhhh It's 601 miles from my front door to my ex's old work in Huntsville. We're racing all the way there????????
Winner buys breakfast!!!!!
mmmmmm....I can taste those pork Chop biscuts from Hardees already!!!

Actually I don't think I'll be hitting Alabama. Probably going to stay with Mom and Sis in TN. Trying to get off that week though to make the meet in Nashville.

Last edited by bk4293; 02/08/03 07:41 AM.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
#540737 02/08/03 07:47 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
oooooooooohhhhhh It's 601 miles from my front door to my ex's old work in Huntsville. We're racing all the way there????????
Winner buys breakfast!!!!!
mmmmmm....I can taste those pork Chop biscuts from Hardees already!!!

Actually I don't think I'll be hitting Alabama. Probably going to stay with Mom and Sis in TN. Trying to get off that week though to make the meet in Nashville.

just besure to tell me how my exaust looks and sounds from behind case I don't get a chance to hear it from that angle

EDIT: to be fair I will start in 3rd gear at every stop sign and light.... to make it even.

Last edited by ZetecRacing; 02/08/03 07:50 AM.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard