Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
Hey,

I just joined these boards and cant believe how many edmonton people are on here.

My question is this:

I have a 2000 Mercury Cougar(2.5L duratec engine, returnless) and would like to get the Vortech Supercharger for it. I was wondering where the best place in town would be to get one from. Also, I know these are not test fitted for returnless yet, but I believe that by chaning the injectors and getting a custom chip, I should be alright.
Also, anybody from edmonton have one installed??

Oh yeah, I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong section.

thanks,
Gary

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
i dont have a vortech as i have an auto and no cash flow

but a good place to get one from would be JB's they will charge you an arm and a leg and a child for it and make you wait forever

i can possibly order one from prostock ( who uses the same warehouse as jbs ) probly take a week or two to come in...

maybe talk to abwamo (i think) he can get from the warehouse for jbs as well for a good price...

welcome to ceg and our new section

2005 Focus ST
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
thanks for the reply...

yeah, if anybody can hook me up with a Vortech, that would be great. I would hate to buy it from some place like JB's because I know their mark up is crazy!!!

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
ill check thru prostock when i get a chance to call them ill pm you when i do with prices

2005 Focus ST
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
pm sent

2005 Focus ST
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Hey advocate, I was woundering what your 0-60 is and 1/4 mile, with your mods, that is some impressive sheet

1998 svt, 58000km
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Welcome Gary

1998 svt, 58000km
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
dix performance is the only Vortech distributor around here, the same owner as JB's, they pretty much have a monoply when it comes to Vortech chargers.
yah JB's mark-up is near 100%, most of the time i got charged around half the regular price. I'm not sure exactly when it comes to the Vortech but i almost got it for $4200 if it wasn't for my tranny going into pieces. so its gotta be less than $4200.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
my car is a snail.... i can only beat up on kias j/k

my car ran low 17 secs last year on a very cold windy day with a dead battery. i should be mid 16's.. remember i'm auto - big difference. plus my car is about 3400 lbs with me in it. id say abwamo should be the fastest in edmonton.

2005 Focus ST
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i wish i can say i'm the fastest after all the money i put in. i think i'm still slower than the SVTs and there is a handfull around the city.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard