Print Thread
Page 50 of 56 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 55 56
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by musicnut:
Two months and still waiting. This is my second experience with a group buy. ONCE THIS IS RESOLVED, I'll have to think long and hard before I get involved in another one. This really bites.

Hey, man settle down. I know how you fell but, you have to understand what went on with this GB. Nothing went as planned and we have been trying to make up for it big time. I know its alot of money and what I'm about to ask may be alot for you, but just have a little more patience. All the systems will be finished and shipped soon. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
All the systems will be finished and shipped soon. Thanks

exept mine

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
....froze my a** off driving around last night with the windows down.

Just crank up your heater and fantasize about a warm summers night with the windows down and the sunroof open with your best girl/guy/friend/lover in the passenger seat and nowhere in particular to go.

P.S. I threw in the "guy" part for Amanda and the other female members.

Thank you for thinking of me!!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Not wanting to sound corny, but there's nothing like a woman who knows (and appreciates) cars-especially a woman who works on her own "wheels"

Anyone else get their exhausts on?? What do ya think???

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I just received my custom Zetec system today. I only had a chance to open up and look at the driver side muffler. While I'm glad I now have a custom exhaust for my Contour, I'm dissapointed at the quality. I was expecting some beuatiful TIG welds. The back of my muffler has an ugly weld that looks like it was done on a stick welder with the wrong settings. The weld is pitted and just plain bad. I ordered the polished mufflers and there is spatter EVERYWHERE. I'm sorry but if this is what to expect from Brullen, I will never buy another one of their systems.

Also, the flange on the muffler isn't stainless. WTF!?! I'm guessing that none of the flanges are stainless.

I'm hoping that the sound and performance make up for the looks.

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
It would seem that even the one-off custom systems for zetec's have shipped, YET I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY STANDARD SYSTEM. I have called Alex three times and each time I hear the same answer, "everything is in and should ship on Friday. You should get your system next week." "Next week" has come and gone three times!

IS ANYBODY ELSE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR EXHAUST SYSTEMS?

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
It would seem that even the one-off custom systems for zetec's have shipped, YET I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY STANDARD SYSTEM. I have called Alex three times and each time I hear the same answer, "everything is in and should ship on Friday. You should get your system next week." "Next week" has come and gone three times!

I am still waiting for mine, but I think I was the last to order.

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J

Yes I am also.

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I got my second one Friday. Thats all I'll say here.

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I got mine also on Friday and installed it Sat. I spent quite a bit of time trying to adjust it to where the tips do not rub against the inside of the valance cutouts on both side. It seems the y section in the rear is not wide enough. Also, the passanger tip is too short, it bearly clears the valance. I will spend some more time with it today and will probably have to take it to a muffler shop to be adjusted with a torch.

I have to say that I am dissapointed with the fit of this Brullen system after having waited so long for them to work the bugs out of the design. Also, for a do-it-yourself bolt-on system, I found their instructions and installation suggestions for adjusting the fit of the system a bit lacking.

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
Page 50 of 56 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard