Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 56 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 55 56
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey everyone. If ya'll don't already know, Alex had to make jthursby's system off of measurments given to him by jthursby. Jthursby has some kind of hitch on the back of his car that required Brullen and Alex to build one on an existing contour off of your measurements. I wouldn't say this problem is so much Brullen as it may be the measurement by you. I'm not saying its you fault. But Alex will be back on the 1st to fix your problem. I have his emergency number and will call him as soon as I get a chance. Have faith people.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Hey everyone. If ya'll don't already know, Alex had to make jthursby's system off of measurments given to him by jthursby. Jthursby has some kind of hitch on the back of his car that required Brullen and Alex to build one on an existing contour off of your measurements. I wouldn't say this problem is so much Brullen as it may be the measurement by you. I'm not saying its you fault. But Alex will be back on the 1st to fix your problem. I have his emergency number and will call him as soon as I get a chance. Have faith people.

The hitch is at the back bumper of the car. It has absoulutely nothing to do with how the front pipe (Cat. to axle) fits on the car. My system differed in location of the outlets on the mufflers only. Like I posted before. the new one is bent NOTHING like my original. I also am sure Alex will be forthcoming with a solution, but seeing as I found this out the hard way, I wanted to forewarn other 2000 owners.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well guys, As I said before, this system was made as an odd ball of the group and at a different time thant he rest( ther reason he got his before us). I'm not blamming anyone for the problems but if anyone has any worries than please look at this: Warranty

Everything will be fixed. Thanks

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Well, I guess mine was odd as well...Theres no way its going to fit And that warrenty says that it doesn't cover shipping charges...Mine has to be sent back and I really don't feel that I should pay for shipping or to have a exhaust shop modify it in any way for it to fit..Anyone get a kit yet that is a direct bolt-on???

Brian 2004 Nissan 350z Touring brian8064@hotmail.com
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by brian8064:
..Anyone get a kit yet that is a direct bolt-on???

My Bassani exhaust bolted on just fine!!!

*looks for sharp flying objects heading this way*

Jared

http://svtitan.com 98.5 Black SVT #6364 6/9/98, Xenons, 18' Neeper Titans, KKM, (4) 15 Kickr L7's, (2)Ethqwk PHD2's, Memphis 3004&st150,(4) kickr 6.5 subs, ID CD2 Horns, 5%, Bassani, GC, Koni's, B&M, 153.4dbDBDrag
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
all i know is mine better fit. Some of your were talking about 98 being dif. from newer years, how so?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
All I can say guys is that Alex will have to handle this. Haven't gotten my system yet so I don't know what the exact problem is. I have complete confidence that this will be resovled as soon as possible. He'll be back in town on the 1st so We'll get this fixed then. Thanks

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Mine just got dropped off by my friendly UPS guy...going to install it tomorrow morning. Wish me luck guys, heh. I will post pics after I am all done too.

98 Black CSVT Indiglo Gauges, including HVAC, KKM Intake Exhaust: Brullen loud system with 4" tips, Moddified stock Y-pipe Sound System: Alpine 9815 Deck, Alpine SPX-177A comps, 2 Lambda 12" subs.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Anyone with a 2000 NOT have a problem with their system???? Anyone manage to get it installed?? How does it sound ?? (loud or quiet)

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Still waiting for mine
Hoping to have it for the end of the week

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
Page 31 of 56 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard