Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 56 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 55 56
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
were's it being shiped from? im pretty sure they said mine/quiet should have been sent out on friday.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
They are comming from Canada.

And for those who are posting crap about me in the other forums, WTF. I did everything I could for this GB and ya'll talk Schitt about me. A$$ holes.

Alex will be back on April 1st you won't be able to reach him the first part of the day, but he'll pick up in the afternoon.

Thanks for all the support

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Richard at Brullen said he would do all he could to make theses systems right. He is the guy who actually made the systems. I will be having a long cnversation with Alessandro today and We are gonna get this whole thing figures out.

Brullen is a top class Exhaust producer. They have had only one problem with this ONE exhaust system(meaning this enitre group of Contour Exhaust) and that is all. They make world class products and nothing less will be accepted on our systems. He will make thinkgs right. Thanks

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
SVTCuervo, I haven't seen whatever is being said about you but I will say that you have run this GB extremely well. You respond right away to questions and concerns and have been in constant contact with the vendor. You can't ask for more.

Since I have a 2000, I am concerned with any possibility of the system not fitting correctly, but since the issue seems to only have shown up on one system so far, I will wait (im)patiently for mine to be delivered.

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by musicnut:
SVTCuervo, I haven't seen whatever is being said about you but I will say that you have run this GB extremely well. You respond right away to questions and concerns and have been in constant contact with the vendor. You can't ask for more.

Since I have a 2000, I am concerned with any possibility of the system not fitting correctly, but since the issue seems to only have shown up on one system so far, I will wait (im)patiently for mine to be delivered.

I agree. I have to say that I think that everyone on here b***** about their systems needs to realize that SVTCuervo didn't make the systems. He has been very helpful throughout this entire ordeal. Just remember that if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have such a great product at a great price.

I have complete faith that if your system aren't what they're supposed to be that PF and brullen will take care of them. I'm not trying to step on any toes or anything, but I just wish that people would think about things before running off at the mouth.

Sorry to offend anyone, but for a change I decided to put in my $0.02. I usually just sit back and keep quiet, but this really irritated me.

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
X
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
X
To be honest, I held off on this group buy until I heard whether there are any problems regarding fitment for the 2000's. So far we've only heard from one person who had a custom build for a 2000 which doesn't necessarily apply. If it happens that there are no problems or the problem will be addressed, do you think Alex would be willing to extend this group buy a little longer so us leery 2000 owners could get in?

Thanks Cuervo. I've been following this thread and you've done a great job.

Matt 2000 SVT Toreador #1210 of 2150
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I wasn't going off on anyone, I was just expressing my disapointment that mine didn't fit either..By the way, I have a '99. Looks like the '98's might be in luck and anything after will be having fitment problems but I could be wrong. I'll wait and see how everything unfolds...

Brian 2004 Nissan 350z Touring brian8064@hotmail.com
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Hey all,

I am not sure exactly what years are affected as some here have mentioned 99s issues and definitely 2000s. I have installed them on a few 99s withouth any problems but will look into it.

The earlier contours (95-98) did have a tighter bend around the gas tank and it appears there was a change made by ford sometime in 1999. If you ordered a unit and own a 2000 contact me right away and we will make sure it ships right or send the right piece if its already shipped.

I just got off the phone with Jim that was the one that posted his problem, it was a custom built system to take into account his trailer hitch but that should not have affected the problem he is experiencing.

I apologize for the inconvinience anyone may experience but we will fix any problems that arise as always!!!!

svtenthusiast@yahoo.com 1999 Silver SVT 177hp, 155lb-ft
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
See people, Alex has will keep his word and get everyone happy. He said it will be a minor bump in the road that he'll fix. Thanks

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Excellent! Alex's post goes a long way in instilling consumer confidence with a company's product and ultimately with the company. Good show.

Of course, this means I'll have to wait even longer before I can install my system, but I will just have to learn to be patient.

(My problem is that I don't have the patience to learn patience!)

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
Page 32 of 56 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard