Hard-core CEG'er
S
We need pics like now.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Any one else recieve their loud system???? It's kinda funny that the first person to get it was in Florida....all the way at the opposite end of the country

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
Any one else recieve their loud system???? It's kinda funny that the first person to get it was in Florida....all the way at the opposite end of the country

Just kidding, I'll post some pics soon.

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Just ordered my quiet dual system for my Zetec.

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Hey I just talked to Alessandro and He has good news. All the ordered and paid quiet systems will ship out by Friday.

Also for all who still want in this Group Buy or havent paid, Alessandro will be out of town for the next 4 days and will not be able to answer your calls. You can leave him a message and he'll get back with you when he gets back on the 1st. He will only accept the last of the orders and payments on the 1st after 12:00. This is the end of it guys and its gone great. Several people should be getting there systems soon. Thanks

Yeah!! Thanks for the update SVTCuervo!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Well not so much woohoo and no more chubby. I got my old one off in 5 minutes only to find that the front pipe doesn't fit. The 2nd and 3rd hanger mounts are off by a couple of inches and the 2nd bend from the front is more angle than needed. This causes the pipe to hit the fuel tank. It needs to be re-bent in two places. I think I may just put it in the classifieds and get a custom one done locally. At least then I don't have to ship it back to Canada for service. I'm not a happy camper. Well. I'm off to reinstall my original system.

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I think Brullen designed their pipes on a 98. My Brullen had the same fit problems, and it's a '00 just like yours, Jim. I thought Brullen fixed this issue.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Derk2000:
I think Brullen designed their pipes on a 98. My Brullen had the same fit problems, and it's a '00 just like yours, Jim. I thought Brullen fixed this issue.

What did you do for your system to get it to fit? Or did you go get a Borla?

Jim

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
NOW we hear of a fit problem with 2000's? I would have thought this would have come up earlier in this thread. Problem is Alex is out of town and can't be questioned about this. Great.

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Well I'll really be hacked if I find out that somebody that had these made, I.E. Performance Ford or, Brullen, knew that there was a fit problem with 2000 Contours at one time and kept on making them the exact same way. Does anyone know how long Alex is MIA? I would sure like to get this resolved. I have a picture of the differences if anyone wants to see. PM me and I'll mail it to you.

Jim

Page 30 of 56 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard