Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 56 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 55 56
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Cool!! Thanks for the info!! I'm sure we can bve patient...."Good things come to those who wait":) Can't wait to get this on my SVT....it's going to be sweeetttt

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I just got off the phone with him and he gave me the facts:

All the people who have ordered the Loud systems will get theirs first. He made and shipped out the Loud system orders Friday and a couple speacial ones. I'll keep ya'll posted on whats to come. He said he will start the Quiet systems this week and they should be on our doors next week sometime. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
I just got off the phone with him and he gave me the facts:

All the people who have ordered the Loud systems will get theirs first. He made and shipped out the Loud system orders Friday and a couple speacial ones. I'll keep ya'll posted on whats to come. He said he will start the Quiet systems this week and they should be on our doors next week sometime. Thanks

Hey that's just not fair!! J/K! Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait. I know it will be worth it though! Thanks again SVTCuervo for starting such a great GB!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
hey dudes,
is this buy closed now?

If not I'm interested...

98.5 SVT
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yes this GB is still open and it will continue to be open till March 31. Please hurry because its ending soon. PM me if you have any querstion. Check your PM Conor7seven. Thanks

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well it just seems like I can never get enough of these Group Buys going so here is the next one. I talked with Performance Fords today and we came up with the idea of offering the Ypipe from Brullen for in a GB. I know all who where in the Cat-Back GB already get a 10% discount off a Brullen Y-Pipe, but this will be another GB and will be handled the same way. This will not end for a while and has nothing to do with the current Brullen Cat-Back GB. Performance Fords has proven that adding the Brullen Y-Pipe, which is equal length, actually reduces the amount of drone your exhaust makes. This has been proven and compared to the other Y-pipes that actually produce more drone. It has also been dyno proven. I'll be opening a new post in the GB section for anyone who wants in on this. I realize that I may have just drained all your money, so I'll wait a little while before this one ends. Thanks

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am in on the GB, but havent paid for it yet. I was waiting until probably friday to pay because of the MAF I just bought and such, but in an earlier post he said he would be gone from wed. on. So I was wondering about how to go about paying or can I just call him and tell him I will pay after he gets back?
-Matt

98 Silver Frost SVT Frostie
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
That will be a good idea. I talked to him about this and he said to just call and leave a message. You may still be able to get him tonight, but I'd leave a message and he'll get back with you fro payments. Thanks

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey I just talked to Alessandro and He has good news. All the ordered and paid quiet systems will ship out by Friday.

Also for all who still want in this Group Buy or havent paid, Alessandro will be out of town for the next 4 days and will not be able to answer your calls. You can leave him a message and he'll get back with you when he gets back on the 1st. He will only accept the last of the orders and payments on the 1st after 12:00. This is the end of it guys and its gone great. Several people should be getting there systems soon. Thanks

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
NEWSFLASH! I got my system today. WOOHOO! Sitting on my back porch all S&M-ish looking wrapped in black plastic! I'm so exited I'm getting a chubby! Damn I gotta put it on tonight. Well, maybe Friday night. I got to make a passenger side mount first. I'll let everyone know if I made a mistake getting the loud system as soon as it's on. Only gripe is Brullen should have dressed the hanger ends down with a file or grinder, as they are pretty sharp as of now. Be careful with them. BTW, it came Fed-Ex if that makes a difference for anyone.

Jim

Last edited by jthursby; 03/26/03 11:26 PM.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
Page 29 of 56 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard