Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 56 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 55 56
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Okay guys I ordered the 3in 9degree angle cut tips on my system. I am just wondering what everyone else is going with. Should I go with the 3.5in? Please help me out guys before its too late to change my mind.

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
After talking with Alex a LOT lately, I decided to go with the loud system, with the biggest, straight-cut tips they could fit around my towhitch. Alex claims the quiet one makes about as much noise as a stock SVT. Well we can't have that now can we? I can always add a resonator if it's too loud. I was more concerned about cabin drone and Alex assured me there would be none. Besides I already torment my neig-boors (spelled that way purposely) with the bike and plane so why not?

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Well I decided to change my order to the 3.5in tips instead of the 3in. I am still going with the quiet system though, b/c I don't want it too loud. I can't wait to get this on my car!!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
So what do I have to do to get in on this group buy? Also What tips do you guys recomend for the load system??? What is the price again??? And what is the cost for shipping to MI???? Thanks, Jason D.

1998.5 T.ted SVT 20% tint front,5% tint rear,white hvac,Roush springs,ST200 Struts, FMS wires, metal waterpump. Car is For Sale, Please contact me for more info.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey guys. Sorry about not replying but my computer went out and I havent been able to get on since about 8 last night. The price for the GB is $510 plus shipping. As stated befor if you want in this GB just call Performance Fords at 905-833-0564. The first 10 or so are shipping Fiday. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
J
J
I've been calling for the last couple days and can't get anybody! Left a message but no responce yet. I'd like to get it by friday so i'll pay up front.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
paid!

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by jthursby:
After talking with Alex a LOT lately, I decided to go with the loud system, with the biggest, straight-cut tips they could fit around my towhitch. Alex claims the quiet one makes about as much noise as a stock SVT. Well we can't have that now can we? I can always add a resonator if it's too loud. I was more concerned about cabin drone and Alex assured me there would be none. Besides I already torment my neig-boors (spelled that way purposely) with the bike and plane so why not?

Jim

Ahh man you shouldnt have told me that now all of a sudden i want the loud system too, I ordered the quite system cause the drone of my stock with no res. has been killing me but if the load sytem doesnt drone maybee i should order that. AARRGG

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I went with the super safe route: Quiet, resonator, 3.5" angle tips. It sounds great. Of course, I do have headers and a high flow cat.
Cuervo, did you ever get my video clip of my exhaust?

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
NO I never recieved your video. But thanks anyway.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
Page 27 of 56 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard