Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 56 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 55 56
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
How do you like the power?? Is it noticeable?? How was it before and after the Y-pipe??

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey, PF added the pictures of the tips to there web site under the Brullen exhaust pictures.

And DuraSVT, do you possible have some sound clips of your system because the people on this post would like ot hear the system if it's not to much of a problem. thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I can't wait to get this system, and hope everyone calls in ASAP so we can get this ordered!!! I am getting nervous about the loud system, thats what I preorderd(and am thinking about changing it to a quiet system). Anybody have the loud system out there? Everyone I have heard has the quiet system. I just dont want too overpowering of an exhaust sound.

Thanks,
SVTcoop

98 Black CSVT Indiglo Gauges, including HVAC, KKM Intake Exhaust: Brullen loud system with 4" tips, Moddified stock Y-pipe Sound System: Alpine 9815 Deck, Alpine SPX-177A comps, 2 Lambda 12" subs.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
SVTCuervo just sent me a pm asking about sound clips. I just snapped a short sound clip the other day. It's some idle, and a few throttle blips. With some help, I'd like to get some better clips...soon.
I have the MSDS headers, a Catco cat, resonator, and quiet mufflers. Email me dd5junk@yahoo.com and I can send you the clip.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
ill be calling tomorow i have the day off as well as i know exactly what im ordering

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
D
D
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
How do you like the power?? Is it noticeable?? How was it before and after the Y-pipe??

dude with the catback by itself you feel the power more at the top end. but when you put on the y pipe you begin to fell the power more down low.

98.5 SVT SHO Y-Pipe Brullen Quasi Dual KKM intake
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Ask Citation how the brullen power is opened up all the way.. I think he could barely see me on I-75 in florida coming home one night

can you hea..um see me now citation

Eric

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I just want to know if there is anyway to make the the tips more flush with the valance? The ones I have now stick out a little and I can't stand it. The ones in the pics above look similiar to mine.

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I called and ordered my quite with 4 tips and i also ordered one of there downpipe, I figure you only live ounce

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I'm calling in on the 15th and orering my system. No downpipe I'm going with the one from spmotorsports.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
Page 22 of 56 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard