Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 56 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 55 56
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
The price is $510. This will be the price for the GB and it is still on till March 31. But as posted before, you can start ordering your systems now. The number to call is

905-833-0564

When you call, you must leave a voicemail if he doesn't pick up the phone. He'll call you back if you leave your contact information. Sorry for posting this again, but I need everyone to see this.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Know the feeling Bridge

I asked because I don't need the a**holes who do ispections to give me a headache about an aftermarket exhaust system!!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Just called him and he said that he will email me the pictures of the tips tommorow. and everybody needs to check their PMs because i sent out like 20 of them. thanks

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
hey i just got an email from PF and this is what is said.

(((((I have decided that for anyone that participates in our
group buy, I will offer a 10% discount on our downpipes and this offer will be
open say until August 31, 2003.

Thanks,
--
Alessandro
Sales, Customer Service & Webmaster
905-833-0564
www.performancefords.com )))))

I don't know if any of you are interested but it will save you about $35-$40. The purchase of this down pipe will not affect the GB in any way. thanks

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey I had never seen this before but here are the dyno results for the Brullen versus Stock cat-backs.

Thats a 10.2HP gain over stock!!!!!!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Bridge:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Decisions decisions........ I was originally going to get the quiet system, but I don't want to miss out on anything..... (thinking.....)

Well if it help any( it probably won't), they have like these driving impressions on the PF website about the differece between the quiet and loud. they are on the same page as the exhaust for the Duratec is.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
alesandro, does that mean i have to buy the exhaust system now and the downpipe later at the 10% discount. or can i order the exhaust AND downpipe before the august date at the gb discount and downpipe discount (understanding that BOTH must be orderd to get the gb price and downpipe discount by the august date). i've had my eye on this for a long time (getting it w/ the swappable test pipe and cat).what kind of cat is included? any particular brand?

if the loud has been quieted down and we can add in a res later if still too loud, what does it sound like compared to the quiet without a res.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
As I understand, you can buy the downpipe anytime before August 31. I would think you could get the cat-back and the downpipe at the same time. I'll call him and ask.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I was looking at that dyno plot on PF's site and I noticed that they had swapped a K&N onto the car along with the exhaust....I wonder what the dyno numbers would be without a filter. But, was it the Panel or Cone type?!?! Doesn't say....

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
doesn't the svt only accept a cone type filter?

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 20 of 56 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard