Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 56 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 55 56
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I just called him and he said he will have the pictuers of the tips Tuesday at the latest. he has to go to the Brullen shop to take these pictures and he will be there Monday.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
when is the best time to call, when is he open or is this is pager/phone that he carries along with him?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
J
J
Hey does any one know on the Brullen exaust website which sound clip is for wich car iam not sure what system i want the quiet or loud but iam in for sure..????

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
1. dubkatz
2. bkent
3. Contour_LXsport
4. thisgirls98.5SVT
5. jthursby
6. XKontour98
7. CMurderSHO
8. Bleed_Black_Label_Society(a guy form fordcontour.org)
9. ButtonPuncher
10. SVTcoop
11. slick 95 gl
12. chikmagnet340
13. musicnut
14. slvr98svt
15. brian8064
16. Bridge
17. wontgrowup
18. joka

i believe that the system on the site sound clips is the loud. But the clipps are poorly done. He said the queit is a little throatier and deeper than stock. The loud is much louder but it won't kill you. But as for the best times to call him, it could be anytime if you leave a Voicemail. He wont pick up the phone on Sunday but if you leave him a message, he'll call you back on Sunday if he can. if ya'll have any more querstion let me know.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Is there going to be another discount if you hit 20 people? If so I would be more than likely in then. Thanks, Jason D.

1998.5 T.ted SVT 20% tint front,5% tint rear,white hvac,Roush springs,ST200 Struts, FMS wires, metal waterpump. Car is For Sale, Please contact me for more info.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Just an FYI for those in this GB.....I spoke with one of the guys at PF (i didn't get his name, but he was VERY pleasant to speak with!!) to make arrangements for payment, and this is what he told me about the "loud vs. quiet" debate:

First of all, those soundclips were recorded inside of a closed dyno "cell", so it sounds much louder than it really is. However, he said that in Canada (and elsewhere) people have been getting citations for exhaust noise, so they switched to a different set of mufflers for the loud system; same power, just quieter. He said that the way the systems are designed, if you feel that the loud is simply too loud, they can sell you a resonator rather cheaply to quiet it down. The best part is the resonator they have is straight through and doesn't kill the dyno figures.

He also apologized for the confusion with the exhaust tips and said he was going to Brullen to get some pics to post for us. i told him we were all very appreciative of the time and trouble he and SVTcuervo were going through to get this GB off the ground for us....he just gave a simple "thanks"-gotta love understated people!!!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
on this system.. I want to get the vibrant performance tips.. how easy is it to swap tips?

I am trying to make sacrifices to get this system.

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Here is a poll that asks one question(so we can keep track)

How many people have actually called in to PF?
Click Here if you HAVE called in...

98 Black CSVT Indiglo Gauges, including HVAC, KKM Intake Exhaust: Brullen loud system with 4" tips, Moddified stock Y-pipe Sound System: Alpine 9815 Deck, Alpine SPX-177A comps, 2 Lambda 12" subs.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
Just an FYI for those in this GB.....I spoke with one of the guys at PF (i didn't get his name, but he was VERY pleasant to speak with!!) to make arrangements for payment, and this is what he told me about the "loud vs. quiet" debate:

First of all, those soundclips were recorded inside of a closed dyno "cell", so it sounds much louder than it really is. However, he said that in Canada (and elsewhere) people have been getting citations for exhaust noise, so they switched to a different set of mufflers for the loud system; same power, just quieter. He said that the way the systems are designed, if you feel that the loud is simply too loud, they can sell you a resonator rather cheaply to quiet it down. The best part is the resonator they have is straight through and doesn't kill the dyno figures.

He also apologized for the confusion with the exhaust tips and said he was going to Brullen to get some pics to post for us. i told him we were all very appreciative of the time and trouble he and SVTcuervo were going through to get this GB off the ground for us....he just gave a simple "thanks"-gotta love understated people!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Decisions decisions........ I was originally going to get the quiet system, but I don't want to miss out on anything..... (thinking.....)

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
what is the GB price on this down to now? still over 5?

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
Page 19 of 56 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard