Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 56 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 55 56
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
First of all, Thanks to SVT Cuervo for moderating this GB!! I wanted to get in on this GB, but I was hit for a 500$ repair bill last week which I was going to use towards the purchase of this cat-back (considering my SVT system is rusting away already w/40k on it-Damn road salt!!). I would get in on this if I knew for sure I would have 500$ extra, but I can't say that I will now. If you could keep this open till March 31, I could at least pool my resources and see if this is a workable purchase.

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
March 31st is cool with me.

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
March 31st is fine by me!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Originally posted by gdub520:
i'd go with the quiet system...now if i can just get my wallet to go along with any of this...i'd need a couple months and i doubt everyone wants to wait that long...if everyone is ready to get their system sooner i'd have to drop out, eventhough i never officially committed to the buy

and i still have a 2.25 magnaflow sitting in my bdroom that i haven't decided what to do with yet

Sell the magnaflow and buy the Brullen.

okay..so that leaves only another $500 or so i'd need to come up with ...or rather 400-something if we get down to the cheaper price offered...my vote is for apr 10...that gives me 4 checks of which 2 have to deal with rent including next weeks payday

Last edited by gdub520; 02/17/03 09:45 AM.

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Does anyone know if a U-haul hitch will interfere with mounting the Brullen system? I would guess that if the stock muffler clears it on the drivers side then it should work, but was curious if anyone had a aftermarket system with a tow hitch that could verify this.

Jim

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey just got off the phone with PF and he said the March 31 ending was good. As for the U-haul hitch, I need you to email me a picture so I can email it to him and He'll say if it will fit ( josequervo@bellsouth.net ). He also told me that the tips are a 9 degree angle cut if anyone was wondering. And there is no difference in performance or air flow between the loud or quiet. The mufflers are just packed different. If ya'll have any more questions just post. thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Also these systems can be paid for with Credit Card if you want. Other options for paying are available also.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Would that refer to some sort of payment plan?? (Hoping, hoping....)

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Would it be safe to assume the Canadian Price would be in the 825 dollar range?

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
What "wontgrowup" said brought a question to mind:

How fast are you northern Contour owners finding that the original system rusts through? Mine's 40k miles, almost 4 years, and still looks really good.

Also, I noticed that PF's setup has an optional resonator. Do you think the dyno #s will change between straight pipe and their resonator? I am definitely going quiet if I do this.

Brian Dors
99 SVT

Page 12 of 56 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard