Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 56 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 55 56
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I would go with the queit system also. The cops here gave me a ticket for windsheild lights on my hood. They would have a field day with a loud exhaust system. I am thinking 3" tips.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by gdub520:
i'd go with the quiet system...now if i can just get my wallet to go along with any of this...i'd need a couple months and i doubt everyone wants to wait that long...if everyone is ready to get their system sooner i'd have to drop out, eventhough i never officially committed to the buy

and i still have a 2.25 magnaflow sitting in my bdroom that i haven't decided what to do with yet

Sell the magnaflow and buy the Brullen.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I need to know how many of you people still are interested. If you have decided not to buy it then tell me so I don't come up short. Also I've gotten no reply on how long you want need the GB to be open.

dubkatz
bkent
Contour_LXsport
thisgirls98.5SVT
gdub520
jthursby
XKontour98
whitegt
CMurderSHO
Bleed_Black_Label_Society(a guy form fordcontour.org)
cruises8

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I wouldn't consider myself in on this. I'm somewhat interested, but not a definite. Sorry for any confusion.

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I am in for the $540 price and I can either pay now or wait it doesnt matter to me. Something in the next couple of months would be nice if some people need to get their money together. I am not going to be putting it on my car until I get my body kit anyway and we are not sure as to when that will be done.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I know I'm waiting for your body kit to be completed so I can wait for mine.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
I also have the Brullen on my car, actually my car is the one in the pictures for the quiet system.

I love it and it sounds nice. Not too loud but you do notice its there when you want to.

Just thought I would give my 2 cents.

1998 BLK SVT CONTOUR #2980 of 6535 395,000(ish) km (and counting) SVTOA-TORONTO Chapter Director www.svtoa-toronto.ca
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
How would this GB work, would we send the money directly to Performance Ford or to the facilitator? I'm considering this system, especially if there are enough buyers to get the $510 price. I considered the Bosal system but did not do it because I had not seen a picture of the system on a car. The picture just posted of a 98 SE tells me I was right not to get it. I'm sure it is a great system but I don't care to see the mufflers, tailpipes and rear split in plain view under the bumper. Even the rear valance on an SVT would not cover those. I really like the low, deep pitch of a Borla. My problem is that I have never heard either of the Brullen systems. Sound wise, how do they compare to a Borla?

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Im in. If you end it right now ill paypal,send a check, money order. whatevers convinent. Im gonna get the quite system with either 3.5 or 4 slanted tips. The slanted look is amazing

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by musicnut:
How would this GB work, would we send the money directly to Performance Ford or to the facilitator? I'm considering this system, especially if there are enough buyers to get the $510 price.

Money will be sent directly to Performance Fords so everything is legit. Most of the people want to wait or don't mind waiting. I'll talk to the guy Monday and see whats going to go down. Who is opposed to a March 31 ending. We should get at least 15 by then. I think we have 11 right know. If anyone has a problem with that please post because its all about what you all want.

Page 11 of 56 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard