Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 56 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 55 56
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Just got an email form PF and here is what it said.

(((((((((((I am sorry that I have not been in touch over the last day or two,
things have been a little hectic for me.

Basically we are looking at $540US plus shipping for 10 systems and
$510US plus shipping for 15+ system.

I was thinking of leaving the group buy open til the end of the month
unless you feel we need leave it open longer. We can adjust the
timeline if need be. If we reach 15 people by the deadline than we can
start producing the units at that time and billing people as well.

Let me know if that sounds reasonable to you.)))))))))

Well i need to know what everybody thinks.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
The only sound clips i've seen are the ones at the bottom of the site. but When i talk to him today, I'll ask him for some. I believe Airknight has the system but i think he has a 3.0. Ask him what he thinks.

The video clip of mine was before the 3L and anything else - http://AirKnightsOnline.dyndns.org/ContourVids/95_Contour_with_Brullen.WMV

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
keep it open looooooooonger

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I am ready !

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
guys, you won't be dissapointed TRUST ME 2.5" and the baddest tips available for the SVT!

Eric

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
fast4, did you recommend the 4" tips?

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey i just got off the phone with the guy from PF and he had some good news. First he needs to know how long ya'll want to keep the GB open. All these systems are hand made by Brullen and need to be purchased at one time for the maximum discount. He is willing to keep it open as long as we need within reason. Secondly, this is good , he said that all of the people wanting a bigger system like 3 inch piping all the way down, could have their systems customized if you need a bigger system. These systems will be in with the GB, but price will reflect what you actually upgrade with the system. But the good thing is they are at a discounted price . He also said that the tips will not stick out as much as the pictures of his SVT will. That was the prototype and our systems are more refined. So I really need to know about the time frame of this GB. How long do ya'll need. And We already have people interested on fordcontour.org. We're getting closer and closer to 15

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Also tell all your friends with Zetecs because I'm about to start a GB on the Zetec System form Brullen. Tell them to check the GB section.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
will the zetec be included in our 15 people or is that a seperate group buy all together. And how much diiferent is the zetec from the duretec is it dual as well or is it a single exaust.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
If you look in the GB Section there is a seperate thing for the Zetecs that doesn't include our systems. But with fordcontour.org and the time we have, i think we'll get 15 or more. there is already people wanting it on fordcontour.org.

Page 9 of 56 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard