Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 55 56
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I am very interested but the only problem I have with the Brullen is that it is not stainless. For those of you who do have the system how is it holding up and is there any rust or discoloration. Thanks.

2000 Tropic Green SVT Contour Back to stock.....? 1991 Mustang GT Oxford white Lots 'O Mods awaiting P1-SC this summer
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
who in the world told you it wasn't stainless?

LOL

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
here you go:

"Here at Brullen Exhaust Systems Inc., we strive to offer our customers the highest quality exhaust products possible. Our products are manufactured using 304 stainless steel, featuring a fully welded construction. This, combined with continuous quality control inspections, provides products which surpass the expectations of our customers.

At Brullen Exhaust we have two types of performance mufflers to meet your needs. The original straight-thru design, that delivers maximum flow and performance and, a chambered muffler, that delivers great performance (compared to stock) with a quieter sound. Both of these mufflers give you the performance you want with that unmistakable deep throaty sound that Brullen is famous for. Combine these mufflers with mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing and you end up with the very best sounding and fitting Cat-Back systems in the market!

All Brullen mufflers come painted in black (standard), for a small cost any muffler can be polished. Call dealer for details."

http://www.brullenexhaust.com/Information.html

Thanks
Eric

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey I just got off the phone with the supplier and he said that for 10 people to get the system the cost would be $540. If we are to get 15, the price will drop even more and 20 people........

Sorry about the delay. He said hw will be at the Brullen shop tommorow and will get the prices for the bigger shippments. thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by whitegt:
I am very interested but the only problem I have with the Brullen is that it is not stainless. For those of you who do have the system how is it holding up and is there any rust or discoloration. Thanks.

Yo man! Pass that pipe over here! Who told you it's not stainless? Evey Brullen system uses TT-304 stainless steel with 16 gauge thickness. I have it and I like it a lot. The only problem I have with it other than a tiny bit of rust on the non-stainless flanges is the passenger side muffler sort of hangs down like it's falling off if you don't have the SVT rear bumper to cover it up.

BTW, $540 is a decent price considering I paid $617 installed last time I was in the group buy.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
hey airknight was 617 with shipping cause on the web site its only 589..
On another note. i couldnt imagine more than 10 people are gonna get in on this, i mean there have been 2 other gb on exaust in like the past month. you can count me in for sure thow

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
hey airknight was 617 with shipping cause on the web site its only 595..
On another note. i couldnt imagine more than 10 people are gonna get in on this, i mean there have been 2 other gb on exaust in like the past month. you can count me in for sure thow

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
$617 installed. I went there to get it installed. The last GB wasn't much of a GB. It basically didn't really work out.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by fast4drsvt:

I love this system so much I just might get in this group buy and buy another just to hang on my wall.

Eric

ladies and gentlemen, that is a car guy

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
okay now request that the potential supplier give us a realistic timetable like keep the buy open til u get 10 or more committed buyers and the money...dont pull the barely a month shiz that msds pulled last month

i want the quiet system but i know im gonna have to have a resonator installed..only car i've been in w/o a resonator is my girls bros se-r and the drone will kill u...good thing its almost quick enough to outrun the noise

have them give us til april

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 3 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard