Print Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 55 56
#538826 02/03/03 11:07 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I've been in contact with a supplier for the Brullen Cat-Back for the SVT and he is willing to offer the system a discount if we get at least 10 people. He also said the more people we get the greater the discount will be. This is really a great system that sounds and looks alot better than some of the other systems out there . Post your interest and we'll see how low we can get the price.

Here is the web site with all the info and dyno results.

Brullen Cat-Back

He also said that guys who own Zetecs could also get a discount if they was enough interest. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Sorry about not saying ealier but the system will fit ALL duratec V6 no just the SVT.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I wish I had the money.. I would be all over this system!

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
im in 100% i missed the bossall group buy and im sure im not the only one the group buy only lasted a few weeks.
would this include quite and loud systems.
How about tips can week pick what kind of tips we want or are they more expensive

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
All the options listed on the web site will be available for you. they give you the choice between the loud and quiet system and the choice of 3in.,3.5in,or 4in.tips on the system at no extra charge. The only extra cost would be to have the entire muffler poliched(its covered up by the car anyway)if you want. He also said that the system offered for the 4cyl tours would be on GB if there was enough interest.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I wonder what kind of price you can get it for. Just wondering. I got mine a year ago though anyway so I won't be in. But I want to know how much it'll go for in the GB.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Can't say unless a general price is listed, say 0-10 people x dollars, 10-20, y dollars, etc.

If it's a good deal I'm in...

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I'm in thats one towards 10 people.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I got home to late to get in touch with the supplier but I'll have the prices posted Tommorow.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
All the options listed on the web site will be available for you. they give you the choice between the loud and quiet system and the choice of 3in.,3.5in,or 4in.tips on the system at no extra charge. The only extra cost would be to have the entire muffler poliched(its covered up by the car anyway)if you want. He also said that the system offered for the 4cyl tours would be on GB if there was enough interest.

they offer a system for the zetecs??? where at? something like that could be in my future

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 55 56

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard