Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Ok it's obvious the interest is there for the Lug Nut t-shirts( if you want to see a pic click Here to see the other post and the pics of the shirt.

Firstly, ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY THIS WEDNESDAY - 2/5/2003
Secondly, ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY SATURDAY - 2/8/2003

ACCEPTED PAYMENTS: Check or Money order ONLY (NO CASH)

If your payment doesn't arrive you will not get the shirt, if your check doesn't clear my bank, you do not get the shirt. Shirts will be shipped upon confirmation of your check clearing my bank.(and of course, after they are made which should be by Wednesday the 12th)

I will need you to PM me or post here the following info:
  • Name
  • Full Address
  • Size of Shirt
  • Quantity of size ordered
  • Color for each t-shirt
  • How you will pay
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

White - $10.00 (Up to XL)
Black - $12.00 (Up to XL)

Sizes over XL will $1.00 more per size over XL(I.E. - White 2XL will be $11.00, 3XL will be $12.00, Etc.)

Shipping will be a minimum of $4.00, 1 pound, VIA USPS is just under 4.00 and it goes up slightly to $5.50 for 1.5 lbs. I will be weighing the packages to get the total shipping charges but it won't be much.

When you PM me or leave a post here I will PM you with your Total.

Also, for those in the Oklahoma City/Tulsa Area we can just arrange to meet somewhere so you can pick them up.

Thank you for making this happen guys!!!

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Stefan Greguski
33 Seneca Drive
Commack, NY 11725
1 White Small and 1 White Large
Money Order

-//Stefan//- Aim: TearGasParade
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
keith schumaker
2759 stadium dr.
orefield pa 18069
xl black
you guys wont except pay pal or credit card will you... if not ill pay by check

98se, cheap exhaust-hopefully soon the brullen, hella rs bodykit and eibach's and koni's soon, 17" konig persuits, falken 512 215/45/17, lots more to come, anyone with a pre 98 trunk pm me if you can get rid of it. aim name is konig17se98
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Originally posted by contour69:
keith schumaker
2759 stadium dr.
orefield pa 18069
xl black
you guys wont except pay pal or credit card will you... if not ill pay by check

Paypal takes extra time, not to mention they take money out to do it. I might be able to do that but you will end up paying extra.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Totals will be pm'ed to everyone that ordered as soon as I get home from work tonite.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I just caught this and sent you a pm with my info, please count me in, I have too many Honda friends LOL

Derek Johnson 88 TurboTBird 32psi, t3/t4 bb 50trim, megasquirt, 3 bar map, 50lb inj, roller cam w adj. gear, header, 3" downpipe and full exhaust, gutted intake manifolds, spec stg 3 95SE 3L gone

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard