Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I think at this point, Journie, you should do whatever's the easiest to do for you, everyone obviously can't agree on what color to get. Like I said, I think most of us will still buy whatever SVT emblem you come up with

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
ok what about people that don't have svt's
? what pisses me off is that becasue you have an svt, you think ur special? There are other ppl on the site that don't have svt's so why would they want a sticker saying svt? some stpuid to me

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by nOsSvTcOnToUr:
? what pisses me off is that becasue you have an svt, you think ur special? There are other ppl on the site that don't have svt's so why would they want a sticker saying svt? some stpuid to me

LOL

'99 ČoňtôúŔ SE Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 AudioBahn AW1206T Flame Q Sub AudioBahn 1300HCQ Amp Blue LED Switches and HVAC
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

So get a group buy started for stickers that say something else

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
What I meant was for ANYONE who needed a sticker for Journie to just order whatevr he wanted as people are arguing over silly things.....Obviously NOSvt, you want to continue the trend.

I said that not to piss off other contour owners, I was just adding my 2 cents for SVT owners who were interested. I didn't need to be flamed!! I wasn't out to insult or degrade other Contour owners, just trying to move this GB along!!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by SVTMike:

OK smart ass why don't you read the title of the post? and tell me what it says?............Re: Ford and/or SVT logo steering wheel emblems ........ Wow does that say both/either ford/svt logo? hmmm yes it does so read more carefully next time.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
What I meant was for ANYONE who needed a sticker for Journie to just order whatevr he wanted as people are arguing over silly things.....Obviously NOSvt, you want to continue the trend.

I said that not to piss off other contour owners, I was just adding my 2 cents for SVT owners who were interested. I didn't need to be flamed!! I wasn't out to insult or degrade other Contour owners, just trying to move this GB along!!

I do not want to continue any trend and i am not the only want that wants red ok. If you are going to have a GB on something for the contour....why not acommadate everyone. If this can't be done then there shouldn't be a GB. Why would i want an svt sticker if i don't have an svt? Why would i want a black or carbon fiber one if my car is t red/ tan interior? RED is a popular color and i just would like to see it for our cars. I also want the GB started asap too so you are not the only one!

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Quote:

I'm special and your not.

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SVTMike:

OK smart ass why don't you read the title of the post? and tell me what it says?............Re: Ford and/or SVT logo steering wheel emblems ........ Wow does that say both/either ford/svt logo? hmmm yes it does so read more carefully next time.

Yes, I know the title. Just cant figure out why your complaining.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
You know what?? Maybe all SVT owners should just leave this GB and start our own....that way we're not offending anyone that DOESN'T have an SVT.

I agree with SVTMike in saying that I don't understand what you're so angry about, we're just giving our opinions about SVT badges because....well....we own SVT's. It has nothing to do whether or not we "think we're better" than everyone else or anything like that. And I don't feel the need to apologize because we happen to own SVT's! Sheesh!....

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard