Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
i want t red background and silver ford lettering. IF you guys make this then count me in.!!!! I think there should be four choice to satisfy everyone so no one bitches again.

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I want in, I vote red be one of the color options. Was it decided what the final cost will be? What about shipping?

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
In for Red. where do i pay?

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SVTMike:
Based on the previous poll votes...
  • Silver SVT on Black
  • Silver SVT on Carbon
  • some kind of Ford or Contour logo

Excellent! Put me down for the Silver on Carbon!

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Ditto, Silver SVT on Carbon Fiber for me too please!

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Amazing!! I actually sat here and read all 21 pages of this thread, and in amongst the name calling and fighting about colors, I have yet to see anything definitive about the price or shipping. Personally, i think pretty much everyone on this board would get a "sticker", if they knew about this, so I don't think getting AT LEAST 200 orders would be out of the question.

I give the gentleman who is doing this GB kudos for sticking with it; you guys sound like a bunch of whiny kids who can't get what they want in the toy store ! Just buy two colors and if people don't like it, tough s**t they can buy their own.

I'd like an SVT sticker in whatever color you decide on...thank you....

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I am down for the silver SVT on black sticker. Thanks.

1998 SVT
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
Amazing!! I actually sat here and read all 21 pages of this thread, and in amongst the name calling and fighting about colors, I have yet to see anything definitive about the price or shipping. Personally, i think pretty much everyone on this board would get a "sticker", if they knew about this, so I don't think getting AT LEAST 200 orders would be out of the question.

I give the gentleman who is doing this GB kudos for sticking with it; you guys sound like a bunch of whiny kids who can't get what they want in the toy store ! Just buy two colors and if people don't like it, tough s**t they can buy their own.

I'd like an SVT sticker in whatever color you decide on...thank you....

welcome to CEG.
sometimes we get GB's, send the money, and the guy drops off the face of the earth with all of our money and NO gauge pods. . .sound familiar?

At any rate, I'm with him, whatever color. . .it'll look good regardless.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
all i want is red background with silver ford lettering. I think 4 choices should be availbe since there is so much interest.

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I'd like red SVT on black, but I'll take silver SVT on black or carbon. Let's just do something!

2000 T-Red SVT #2010 Quit whining about gas prices and start caring about how much you pay in taxes. Then go here.
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard