Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23
U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Originally posted by Journie:
Originally posted by wstang455:
yea, sliver on black CEG.

I dont think Im going to do the CEG ones,not enought intrest.

I can't believe that there is not more interest for the CEG one, Come on Guys, It looks kind of stupid to have SVT on your car unless it it one or at least unless yyou have the Ground effects, which is most of the ppl on this board, unfortunately.

Let's get some support for the CEG Emblems!

If not then I guess i'm out. just don't want to have SVT on the steering wheel and I can do the ford logo on my steering wheel myself with model paint.

Thanks anyway.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Quote:

Ill start a new thread,But only tell me which on your want there

Don't see said thread, but I want the red/silver one however it is made...

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
once again....
Originally posted by WR99SVT:
Arthur Sullivan, Silver SVT on black and a regular Blue background Ford one for me please.

Arthur past: 99 T-Red CSVT present: 02 Black Lightning
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

I can't believe that there is not more interest for the CEG one, Come on Guys, It looks kind of stupid to have SVT on your car unless it it one or at least unless yyou have the Ground effects, which is most of the ppl on this board, unfortunately.

If not then I guess i'm out. just don't want to have SVT on the steering wheel and I can do the ford logo on my steering wheel myself with model paint.

Thanks anyway.

How many people have 5spds? Are the shift knobs the same on non-SVT's? How about a shift cap that is black with the CEG logo in silver?? Anybody?
Journie, do you know yet if shift cap is possible?

J
Journie Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by bkent:
Quote:

Ill start a new thread,But only tell me which on your want there

Don't see said thread

I said on monday.........

I AM WE TODD IT I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Why wait, live in the now!

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
yeah the shift knobs are the same for all the 5spd MTX.

Traded in - 2000 SVT Black tan leather DMD, Pro-Flow 75mm MAF, SHO Shop Intake Mystery mod(awaiting installation) Now 2004 Acura RSX Type S 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

Thanks anyway.

thats why we get one that says CONTOUR

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by zr500lc:
sorry jurnie to disagree with u but why would we waste a choice on the ford emblem when they are actually real easy to find. I think u should erase that and (Everyone dont get mad at me) throw in a carbon fiber one. Ive seen a couple other requests for carbon fiber with silver lettering. Im not trying to cut u down at all but it is real easy to find the regular stock blue ford emblems. Just my 2 cents.

ok now didn't i mention why i wanted a ford one? The stock ford one is blue.... My car is red with tan leather? why the [censored] would i want a blue ford one? Just tell him to add on the carbon fiber one.... NO way you are taking out the t red with silver writing Ford emblem!!!!!!!!1

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Sorry buddy, but red/silver is only gonna happen on the SVT...it was never for the ford, just the regular blue. I am curious since you have already said you don't have an SVT, do you have NOS ?

Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard