Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
let me know when there are some group buys available for the 2.0 L Zetec, so far all parts(except for body parts) have been for 2.5 and 3.0 Dura's

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
its because they hate us

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
I tend to agree they consider us the short bus, but we know we are the duratec's saviour

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Maybe you should get off your duff and put something together. People that put group buys together are just normal CEGers like you an me. Take the lead!

Don't count JiggaJerry in on any group buys. The way he talks he can't afford the air in his tires.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
thats why I steal my air from the gas station

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Who do you contact to get this type of thing on the go?

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Depends on what you want. You need to find a product you think CEG would be interested in getting in on, work out w/ a supplier the minimum number of orders to get the group buy price and post here

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Its not always that easy to do a group buy....I found out the hard way I guess pre-98 carbon fiber hoods aren't a big deal to zetec owners.Oh well, it would have been a good deal.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by tourman113:
Its not always that easy to do a group buy....I found out the hard way I guess pre-98 carbon fiber hoods aren't a big deal to zetec owners.Oh well, it would have been a good deal.

No, I never said it was that easy. That's the way I understand the basics to be. Obviously if you're having something custom fabricated you'll run into more issues

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Things I am going to need SOON:

(2) 16" Kumho 712
1 set Gray Color Floor Mats (always after the winter... )
Zaino for the next season

Oops... none of these are "Zetec Only" products....

I guess the only Zetec product I need is a exhaust (a flowmaster discount maybe) right now....

Anything is POSSIBLE... sowing the seeds of love"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard