Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Will I still be getting my lights on time?

if you pay soon, it'll be two weeks, that's what the man said. . .

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i'm not part of this but 90 bucks isn't much if u already shelled out a grand. it appears he's looking to make a topnotch high quality product. as soon as i can afford them, i'll be all over these lights. the svt is going to look so euro with them. i imagine it'll change the whole look of the front. the word "class" comes to mind.

i hope u get 3 more to step up. good luck

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
I
I
I will still go for Xenon also.....

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Will I still be getting my lights on time?

Yes, this DOES NOT apply to Halogen orders...

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Great news!!! We are a go!! Chris, Tuan, Bill and SSP1 have decided to still go ahead. I will order these pupies first thing tomorrow!

To sum it all up, these guys still want Xenons:

1)Jared
2)Suneil
3)Chris
4)Tuan
5)SSP1
6)Bill

Nirish has sadly decided to bow out. Sorry man, I wish that it didn't have go this way...

That is 6 out of 7, enough to get the lower price. We are a go Gentlemen!!!

ALSO:

Since you guys were so understanding, I am gonna throw in videotaped instructions on how to install these in your car, FREE OF CHARGE!

Thanks again for your understanding!

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Yeah guys I ducked out I needed the money more for the 3L project I've been pursuing for the past 4 months and will buy the HIDs in March after the 3L is secure.

I'm a full time student with a no-time job (damn parents spoiled me). So hobby money is scarce.

April 21st is my Bday so send money to SVT_AT_nyceboicreations.com

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Quicksilver:

ALSO:

I am gonna throw in videotaped instructions on how to install these in your car,

They still make VHS? Talk about ancient Guess I'll have to borrow a VCR....lol

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

They still make VHS? Talk about ancient Guess I'll have to borrow a VCR....lol

Ha, ha, ha. Hey Bill, if you don't want it, just say so!

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
There's only one problem with using the Hella H7 90mm projectors

Is they have much too aggressive of a flare on the right, and with HID installed, they will light up too bright, off toward the passenger side in front of the vehicle. Please see this page: http://faq.auto.light.tripod.com/hella-90mm/
And if you scroll almost to the bottom of that page, you can see how the projector's internal shield NEEDS to be modified in order to get the H9 projector type flare in the beam (just a less aggressive step in the beam). Don't overlook this detail, or you will just bother everyone on the road in front of you of to the right, because this H7's aggressive 15 degree flare is designed for the dimmer output of a HALOGEN bulb like what came in it. When you put the HID bulb with 3X greater luminous flux (brighter), then you overload the designed output, so you want to lower that flare, by patching the shield. Herman, who wrote that whole page, is a MASTER at tweaking the 90mm H7 projectors by Hella. He also covers other important matters regarding these units on that page
Hope this helps

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Also here's a good lighting forum that has a lot of info and forum discussions regarding the H7 and H9 Hella 90mm projectors. http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/216460
Go a couple pages back, and there's tons of useful info (for inquiring minds who may want to know)

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard