Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Guys, I have some bad and some good news for you.

I am not gonna try to sugar coat anything, so here it is:

Yesterday I got a shipment of your HID hardwere, directly from Germany. Upon opening the packages, I discovered that the HID kits they sent me had one major problem: They did not contain the lead wires, that would connect to your existing headlight harnesses!!!

When I initailly contacted Philips, they agreed to sell me the kits at a great price of $395 a piece, about $105 less then the Market-value. This was an exellent deal for all of you. However, this is obviously not gonna work.

Due to their failure to mention what is included in the kits, I am forced to return them to Philips. I AM NOT GONNA MAKE LIGHTS THAT ARE NOT TOP QUALITY!. To remedy the situation, I will now have to utilize a different kit, which means that I have to go back to the drawing board. Instead of utilizing the H9 projectors, I will be forced to unilize the H9 projectors.

The good news.

I was so furious that I stayed up until 3:30 last night to call Philips of England and complain. Well guys, it worked! This morning I woke up to find three emails from Philips. They agreed to offer me the H7 kits for a great price of $445 per kit, down from $540!

What does all this mean?

Here is the scoop of it all. Since I have to use another kit, and another type of projector, the prices WILL HAVE TO CHANGE. Here is the basic math:

-Price of old HID kit = $395
-Price of new HID kit = $445

-The Difference ......= $50

-Price of old Projector = $55
-Price of new Projector = $75

-The Difference ........= $20

-The Total Difference = $70

NEW QUAD BEAM XENON PRICE = $1114 + $20 S/H
(For Mystiques, the price is $1214)

WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS

I have most of your parts here in my basement. However here is what we can do:

1) I can make you Halogen versions, and refund the difference in price;

2) You can send me the additional $70 and we go ahead as planned. But please be advised that It will take me a week or two first to research and retrofit the H7 projector in some of the research lights that I have. This means that there will be a further delay;

3) I can refund the entire amount immediately.

Also, I need a minimum of 5 HID orders so that the price that Philips is offering me is good. As of now I have 7 orders for the Xenons. This means that if some of you decide to get your money back or go to Halogen instead, I may not be able to get the great price that Philips is offering me.

I do not think that apologizing to you guys is sufficient. But there is nothing more than I can do. I was so excited to offer these deals, that I jumped at the opportunity. However, as you can see, I ran into some hurdles.

I hope that the $70 price difference, and a 2 week delay will not force you to look the other way. I take my work very seriously, and though I could have made you the lights at initial prices, I chose not to. I will NEVER make you something that is not up to my standards. You guys are paying a whole lot of money for these things, so you deserve the best...

I hope that you guys do not take this personally, but once again, this is out of my hands.

I sent a PM to everyone of you, in an attempt to notify you ASAP.

Please E-Mail me at milanmotorsports@hotmail.com and let me know what you want to do...

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
...to the drawing board. Instead of utilizing the H9 projectors, I will be forced to unilize the H9 projectors....

What you meant was H7 projectors right?

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Still in here ... Initial Xenon payment + $70 = priceless

Jared
SVTweeter

http://svtitan.com 98.5 Black SVT #6364 6/9/98, Xenons, 18' Neeper Titans, KKM, (4) 15 Kickr L7's, (2)Ethqwk PHD2's, Memphis 3004&st150,(4) kickr 6.5 subs, ID CD2 Horns, 5%, Bassani, GC, Koni's, B&M, 153.4dbDBDrag
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i emailed you. . .

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
i emailed you. . .

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Sorry but is seems that I made a mistake. Since you need two H7 projectors, that is a price difference of $40.

SO THE TOTAL DIFFERENCE IS $90. PLEASE TAKE A NOTE OF THAT.

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
So far Jared has decided to go with Xenons. We need 4 more guys and we are good to go...

I contacted the rest.

If any of you have any questions, why don't you give me a call at 630 202 9789.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
you've got money. . . Come on guys, let's get this going, so we can all get a little HID in 2003!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
you've got money. . . Come on guys, let's get this going, so we can all get a little HID in 2003!

That makes 2 out of 7. We need 3 more guys, and all will be OK...

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Will I still be getting my lights on time?

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard