Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#522409 01/13/03 10:08 PM
OP Offline
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu

00 Black SVT 1984 Porsche 944S
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
You might wanna start a list/thread on the Mirko Forum too, that way it's easy for Mirko to keep track of all the Group Buys in one place,.... he doesn't really have time to read all of the Forums who are running Group Buys. Mark it up as the "CEG pre-98 Spliiter" GB so he knows which club it is

MissyB - Mirko's official, fully authoriZed, housetrained, Webmonkey
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by hispeedillusionz:
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at
Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu</a> if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu

There was a group buy just about a month ago or so, you should search it out, maybe you can get in on that one.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at
Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu</a> if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu

I may be interested? Would they match the SVT type side skirts? Because that is what I'd be using them with. And do we have any pre-98 pics of what these Mirko splitters would look like. I seen the post-98 pics. But did not see any pre-98 pics yet.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D

I may be interested? Would they match the SVT type side skirts? Because that is what I'd be using them with. And do we have any pre-98 pics of what these Mirko splitters would look like. I seen the post-98 pics. But did not see any pre-98 pics yet.

You may want to get in touch with someone that has participated in that GB, I haven't seen the way they look on a standard model. I have an SVT, and I have two Mirko splitters, I like the way they look on my car.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
the recent group buy you speak of was for a regular splitter for the svt.....the splitter that is made for a non svt bumper has not been developed yet, only talked about.....

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I am very interested! I do want to see pics though.

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
OP Offline
As far as the looks I am in the process of coming up with a photochop. If you have seen the 98+ ones it is that same style, just fabricated to fit the pre-98's. I spoke to Mirko again today on the matter and told them the progress of this group buy is coming along slowly. If we do get the splitter made then it will become a regular product for Mirco Inc., you just have the oppurtunity to be the first to have one, and at a very reduced price. Kepp those replies coming guys.

00 Black SVT 1984 Porsche 944S
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
As far as the looks I am in the process of coming up with a photochop. If you have seen the 98+ ones it is that same style, just fabricated to fit the pre-98's. I spoke to Mirko again today on the matter and told them the progress of this group buy is coming along slowly. If we do get the splitter made then it will become a regular product for Mirco Inc., you just have the oppurtunity to be the first to have one, and at a very reduced price. Kepp those replies coming guys.

I am very interested. Let us know about deposits and final price.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Lets send this back to the top.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard