Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip, sorry I couldn't come. So who is everyone in the pic, I recognize Lance and Sadeeq, but not the two in the center?

As far as the Mt. St. Helens run, I'll be up for that. SZ2003, I'll have to pass, I think I'll be taking the 'tour back to SCCA nationals in early September, so I don't think I need to make 2 trips back the the middle of the country.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Great pics, Lance. Sounds like you all had fun. The roads weren't snowy, right?

Omaha appears to be about 28 hours away, or 1800 miles. I wonder if a return trip can be done comfortably in 9 days... Looks like 2 hard days of driving in both directions. I'm thinking about it, but it may be too much for me to do as a single driver.

- Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
That's me next to Sadeeq, with Beowulf next to me. That really was a great drive! Couldn't have been a better day for winter time. Looking forward to spring!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
All I could think about yesterday at work was how much I wanted to be with you guys. Let's make one on a Sunday next time.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
here are my pics from the meet...
My. Rainier CEG trip

It was a perfect day for a run to the mountains. The roads were smow and ice fee, but heavily sanded.

David [Beowulf] got a rock chip in his windshield on one stretch where we had to pass a slow car. Other than that, no casualties.

The Tours performed beautifully on the windy roads up and down. On the way up, he and Lance showed the power of the Quaiffe... tires yelling with excitement around some of the corners. Mike [Shotwell - Shotdiff] chased me all the way down. My wife exclaimed, "Oh my!", then remained absolutly silent as I took the corners more and more agressively.

Mt Rainier is a definite #1 destination. We should do it again this summer!

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by shotwell:
That's me next to Sadeeq, with Beowulf next to me. That really was a great drive! Couldn't have been a better day for winter time. Looking forward to spring!

Ooops, sorry Mike, just didn't realize that. MMMM, yes spring...racing season!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Hey sorry i didnt end up going out there with you guys/gals. I wish I could, but hey great news the guy is ordering 17 computers for his small business. I am looking forward to a lot of money.. YEA, finally, he also gave me 3 names of people he had gave my number to and told them I would call them in the next coming week. He said they were also entrapenuers and were looking into great computer deals. So now I will be busy. I bought a small CEG sticker from lance saturday morning before you all left. I am going to get it blown up for my back window. Also anyone who who showed up on saturday, I will take time out of my busy schedule (if you do, to customize your guages for cost) the catch, you have to drive up to auburn (near seatac mall) same wrote as before (almost). If you find a picture you want for the backgroun send me it. PM me if you want more info.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I really need to get into some closed course racing. I really enjoy cornering! It would be really cool if they closed the Mt Rainer road for a day, like Pike's Peak or something.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Sounds like it was worth the sacrifice to not go driving with us! Congratulations.
If you ever need help building PCs...

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
...It would be really cool if they closed the Mt Rainer road for a day, like Pike's Peak or something.

I said the same to my wife, and she just laughed.

I really need to get into some closed course racing. I really enjoy cornering!

I'm sure the guys in Portland would welcome yor company. You'll also find that your car is much better suited for running slalom courses than drag racing.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard