Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#518662 01/18/03 06:53 AM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
The only viable route is Longmire to Paradise.
It looks like about 70 miles, and just under 2 hrs before ascent.
Entry is $10 per car (regardless of occupants).

Here's a link to current conditions

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
#518663 01/18/03 08:20 AM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Sadeeq:
The only viable route is Longmire to Paradise.
It looks like about 70 miles, and just under 2 hrs before ascent.
Entry is $10 per car (regardless of occupants).

Here's a link to current conditions

If anyone wants to come in my car with my friend and I, you are more then welcome to, As I am running short on money, and already have to wait a week until I can get the guages put out into the final process. If nobody wants to come that is fine. I will have money still. damn 2 hours, it should take that long. going about 65-70 (flow of traffic) it should take about an hour. and its about a 10 minute drive to the top, maybe 15. Sorry, I am just a worry wart, I have new clients and I cant be late. So anyways, I will see you all tomorrow morning. Lets all be there by 10:30 at the latest, so we can get moving on out. I will be bring my Digital Camera, to take pictures of everyones rides. Hope anyone else who has camera(s) will bring their's too!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
It is 4 AM, i just finished 2 hours of work (damn on-call guy better answer his phone next time so I dont have to take calls when I am not on-call!) and I am going to bed now. I will be there, I will be tired and my car will be very dirty, but dont hold it against me...maybe I will have time to run through the Pink Elephant down at the Chevron...I hope. My car is filthy.

See ya

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Hey just saying I am out for the drive to Mt Rainer, the weather up here is total [censored], and I am bad at driving in bad weather (if you hadn't already known that, lol). I bust my car/truck up everytime it isnt halfway decent out. I hope the trip is fun, and I will be attending the next get together that is in the west wa. or portland area. Sorry everyone, I was very much looking forward to showing my guages off.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
so it looks like we'll be meeting at 10am at the mall, then heading south to Mt Rainier.

I'll be waiting for the following:
  • Shotwell - 98 SVT
  • Lance & Christy - 95 SE
  • Trickraca - 95 gL
  • Beowulf - 2000 SE

I'll be bringing my wife and exchange student.
    We'll try to be there on time.
    Hopefully we'll be able to get things started on time.

This should be fun!

Reach me at 360 970-3692 if needed

• Last edited by Sadeeq; 01/18/03 04:50 PM.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
    S
    CEG\'er
    CEG\'er
    S
    Originally posted by drajen:
    Hey just saying I am out for the drive to Mt Rainer...

Leave your worries behind.
    Change your mind!
    We'll have a good time!
    I said it in rhyme!

K
    Veteran CEG\'er
    Veteran CEG\'er
    K
    Aww, how come the day of the event you guys decide to go to Mt. Rainier??

I've always wanted to make a run up there. I imagine it to be as spectacular as Mt. St. Helens.

Oh well, hope to hear about it soon, and see lots of pics.

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
    S
    CEG\'er
    CEG\'er
    S
    Four Tours made the trek.
    It was a good day and a great drive inspite of the traffic.

Pics soon.

S
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    S
    The route down 7 to 12 and on to I-5 was great! The interstate had a lot of cops though. Thanks for coming everyone. Hope we can do it again in the spring. Maybe we can do one better and caravan to Spring Zing!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
    L
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    L
    The drive down from the top was great! I got stuck behind the green van for a while, but he pulled over for me (nicely, I wasn't pushing him at all!). Once by, I was going at a pretty good clip. Fun fun fun!

Here are some pics:

Christy and I both had a great time! Let's do a Mt. St. Helens run this summer, say late July? Early Aug?

We're definitely thinking about going to SZ2003 in Omaha, that would be great if we could caravan out there!

It was great to see everyone, let's do this more often!

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
    Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard