Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#518642 01/10/03 05:31 PM
O
Admin + 1/2
Admin + 1/2
O
Originally posted by drajen:

We wont piss anyone off besides the people who like to cause accident by speeding/zig zagging through everyone.

Ah, this one has never been on a big contour gathering...keeping the cars together often results in chaos!

=) Christy

Christy Kinley 95 Contour SE MTX 01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
#518643 01/10/03 07:14 PM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Come on everyone who is interested on meeting on the 18th. If you want to email me at drajen@attbi.com?subject= Im In!! and tell me what you forum name is on ceg. so I know who is going not just your names. thanks.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#518644 01/10/03 09:00 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Dude, I already daid I was in! :d

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
#518645 01/11/03 04:04 AM
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
I'm in as long as the weather is nice. If it is crappy, rainy weather i'm going hunting. Personally i'm hoping for crappy weather. There is only a couple of weeks left to hunt ducks and I want to get as much in as I can.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Okay on the 18th its supposed to be cloudy in south king county, But I had an idea, there is a huge autosale at the Super Mall in Auburn WA, I was thinking we could all meet their. Simple Directions to get their.

From I-5 North or South, Take the Highway East 18 exit. When you get to the Highway 167 South exit, take it (about 1.5 miles) then the first off ramp for the supermall is about .3 miles and then when you get off the highway stay to the left, and then go east towards the supermall. Turn left at the third stop light And drive into the McDonalds Parking Lot.

From I-90 Go west until you get to the I-5 Junction Go south on I-5 Following it and then take the Highway East 18 exit. When you get to the Highway 167 South exit, take it (about 1.5 miles) then the first off ramp for the supermall is about .3 miles and then when you get off the highway stay to the left, and then go east towards the supermall. Turn left at the third stop light And drive into the McDonalds Parking Lot.

I will be there at 10:00 AM Saturday, we will wait for people till 11:00 AM.
If you get lost at all please give me a call on my cell phone at 253-217-6020.

If you are coming please post your name below and that you are coming! If only 2 or three people say they are coming its gonna suck. Also, bring money for gas and food. I don't know all what we will be doing so come prepared.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Excellent! I'm absolutely going to be there. As far as what we're going to do after we meet, anything is fine with me. Drive, eat, tune, whatever. I'm in. Hey, even if there's only a few of us it can still be cool. My only limitation is that I have to be back in the Portland area the 19th around noon. I expect there will be some discussion before the meet, so I'll be sure and keep checking the boards.

Mike

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Sounds good. I'm there.
Anyone coming north that wants to meet up and caravan, let me know in this thread.
I'm in Tumwater, WA (just south of Olympia).

ALSO: I've been wanting to bleed my clutch and brakes. If anyone is interested in helping, that'd be cool. My garage is open to everyone.

Last edited by Sadeeq; 01/14/03 01:44 AM.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
i have some dissapointing news for those looking forward to me also being there on saturday. I dont know if I will be making it. my grampa died last night in helena mt, and I will be leaving wednesday morning. and probably won't be back till monday or tuesday. my dad and I are taking care of all the funeral plans, because my grampa never arranged any. I will check the board posting when I get there. I am hoping to be back by saturday morning so I can come and hang out as planned but I don't see it as happening. I am sorry, and I hope that you guys will still meet. If not, I would like to reschedule for next weekend or maybe the following weekend. May god be with you all.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I will be there, the Supermall is minutes away from where I live.

Ok, truth is that I will be there if I can wake up in the morning. I will be out Friday night, so you never know.

drajen, I am sorry to hear about your Grandfather and don't feel bad about not being there...your family needs you.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
auburn is like 15 minutes away from me and I'm going to be at work at 10am.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard