Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Originally posted by BeachCougar:
Just wanted to let everyone know. I tried to contact Jason many times asking him via PM's to find out what the number to the shop is so I could call and set up an appointment for the $70-$100 install he says his shop provides. I bought the alarm off Ebay for 238.00 shipped and got most of the modules for a lot less than he is offering. After a few PM's, all I was given was an address to a warehouse. The address is in Maryland yet the shop was susposedly in Virginia. Here is the address:

Eurobeat
20701 Highland Hall Drive
Montgomery Village, MD

I am offering this as just information for the group. He may be legitimate and if so I apologize. It just seems a little suspicious that a legitimate business does not have a phone number.

I hate to say I told you so. I hope you guys get your product or your money back. By the way, the alarm is awesome.

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Hey guys I am really sorry about the delay I am finally caught up over here and I have the alarms ordered, they should be in within 2 more days. The quotes are at my bosses house and I will go and retrieve them tomorrow. I know I have tested some of your patience but I will try and get them to you as quickly as I can. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me at 240-731-2810 or just PM me.

Beachcougar, when have you tried to contact me? Did you leave a voice message for me? I do not have any records of you calling me, I can fax phone records over if you'd like.

Eurobeat,
Jason

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Ok that is good to hear. So u will have the prices for us tomorrow. Thanks.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
B
B
Actually, what I quoted was the first post where I tried numerous times to contact you for the number of your shop and you did not answer me. If you would take the time and read the quote it says I tried to contact you via PM NOT TELEPHONE. It was only after I posted this that you gave the number to your "shop"/wharehouse. Get it right. I hope that you are legit and if so, once again, I apologize. It just should not take this long to get these people their alarms.

Jason

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Hey Beachcougar I am sorry if I did not answer your question adequately enough, I thought that indeed I did include a phone number in there. I am sorry to cause you any inconveinences.

On another note one of the reasons why it has been taking so long for the alarm order is because of the volume of business we have been recieving. Christmas time we recieved an unexpected amount of installs and have been trying to catch up. Since christmas we have done 13 navigational systems alone! My main focus now is to get you all taken care of and I will be on later today with prices for you all! Thank you again for being so patient.

Eurobeat,
Jason

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Ok guys I have left you a PM with instructions, so check them and please respond!

Thanks,
Eurobeat
Jason

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard