Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Ok everyone I will be closing this groupbuy not this friday but next friday February 7. I have recieved 3 payments as of now and will be Private Messaging the 3 individuals with confirmations later this evening. If you have any questions as always contact me or just post it! Thanks again for all your participation in this groupbuy.

Sincerely,
Jason

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hey Jason, I sent you the deposit Sat. morning. It should have gotten to you by now, My name is Matt W. and username slvr98svt, Id just like to make sure you recieved it thanx
-Matt

98 Silver Frost SVT Frostie
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Hey Matt, check your PM!

Thanks,
Jason

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
I was wondering also if u got my deposit. My name is Nick. I sent it last week some time.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
B
B
Just wanted to let everyone know. I tried to contact Jason many times asking him via PM's to find out what the number to the shop is so I could call and set up an appointment for the $70-$100 install he says his shop provides. I bought the alarm off Ebay for 238.00 shipped and got most of the modules for a lot less than he is offering. After a few PM's, all I was given was an address to a warehouse. The address is in Maryland yet the shop was susposedly in Virginia. Here is the address:

Eurobeat
20701 Highland Hall Drive
Montgomery Village, MD

I am offering this as just information for the group. He may be legitimate and if so I apologize. It just seems a little suspicious that a legitimate business does not have a phone number.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by BeachCougar:
Just wanted to let everyone know. I tried to contact Jason many times asking him via PM's to find out what the number to the shop is so I could call and set up an appointment for the $70-$100 install he says his shop provides. I bought the alarm off Ebay for 238.00 shipped and got most of the modules for a lot less than he is offering. After a few PM's, all I was given was an address to a warehouse. The address is in Maryland yet the shop was susposedly in Virginia. Here is the address:

Eurobeat
20701 Highland Hall Drive
Montgomery Village, MD

I am offering this as just information for the group. He may be legitimate and if so I apologize. It just seems a little suspicious that a legitimate business does not have a phone number.

I don't know Jason all that well, but as far as I can tell, he is legit.

I believe he had everyone make checks out to his shop "Eurobeat" (in VA) and had everyone mail them to his house (in MD) for collection.

I can't answer the install/PM question for you.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I dont know him either, but I sent my deposit in, he said that he recieved it, but now I dont know how to work out the rest of the money situation. I dont want to send him the rest of the money and never see the alarm, nor does he probably want to send the alarm and not recieve any money. O well he sounds legit and will probably answer these questions by tomw.
-Matt

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Ok I will further explain myself upon Eurobeat. Eurobeat is a branch off of the shop in VA. It was started because we wanted to offer installation service at your home. It is basically a mobile car stereo business centered on hitting the crowd in MD. So we called it Eurobeat. Another thing I would love to express to BeachCougar, in any world of products, you will always find something cheaper whether it is used or new, you will always find it somewhere else cheaper if you know where to look. I am sure most of everyone knows this. I did not compare my prices to EBAY did I ? No I compared them to Circuit City and prices at your local shop. I know this is the first groupbuy I have offered and hope to offer other ones to you all. I plan on gaining your trust. From your perspective I know how you must be thinking, I am buying something from someone I do not know and I am trusting them. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at (240) 731-2810.

Thank you for your comments Pete! Appreciate it a bunch.

Thanks,
Jason

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Jason, when can we expect you to recieve these, or us to recieve them. Not that im in a huge hurry because mines off the road for the winter, but I was just wondering so I could get an idea of when I need to gather some loot to pay for the rest of this.
-Matt

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
He PM-ed me today (I think it was today), but anyway he said he was putting the orders in on friday. And he will let us know about shipping too.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard