Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I would love to purchase this system, but I would like to get a few questions answered. I wanted to know if after the group buy is over will you still be selling the modules?
I know I can come up with the money for the basic system and by-pass kit, but I would love to add on the window,back-up battery , proximity, and if I come up with enough money the voice module at a later date.
One last question: what time frame are we looking at for coming up with the money? Hoping I can wait till my taxes come back. Sent them in today.

Officer, I wasn't speeding. I was qualifying. 1998 Mystique Mods coming very soon.(Only had car about 9 months)
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I will be sendin g out the downpaymenty sometime this week..
speaking of taxes..im 18...still labeled as a dependant under my parents... but i made less than 4500 for the 2002 year... how do i go about filing a return? If anyone can help me out on this please PM me

im expecting about 300-400$ in returns

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by BeachCougar:
Hey CarStereoExpert I have a proposition. I am currently about 60 miles from you in the DC area going to a course for work. I am willing to drive to where you are and have you install the alarm for me with (1) set of window modules. I would also be willing to take some video and pictures of the alarm installed for everyone on here or the NECO forums to see. That way, they know what they are getting and how everything looks, works, sounds, etc. I am off every day at 2PM and could be there an hour or so afterwards. We could do it tomorrow if you want. I am flexible. Not doing much but sitting in the hotel room. Anyway, I will pay you for the alarm, window module and pats bypass if you would wave your 75.00 install fee. I'll PM you my cell number if you want to set this up in the next dayt or two. Let me know what you think. By the way you should post the same topic at the NECO forums to also gauge interest. Thanks.

Hey, I am sorry but my installer does not want to go for the deal, since he is so busy doing other installs such as flip screens, headrest monitors, speakers, subs, amps, alarms, ETC. he has to take care of his customers. Doing detailed pictures is a great idea but the fact is he can get that on any of his customers cars. However if you are still interested in the alarm please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by pimpin1320:
I would love to purchase this system, but I would like to get a few questions answered. I wanted to know if after the group buy is over will you still be selling the modules?
I know I can come up with the money for the basic system and by-pass kit, but I would love to add on the window,back-up battery , proximity, and if I come up with enough money the voice module at a later date.
One last question: what time frame are we looking at for coming up with the money? Hoping I can wait till my taxes come back. Sent them in today.

Yes you can always go back and add things, thats the great thing about electronics! Just like a computer. I am still accepting downpayments, I will then wait for the alarms to come in, they can be as fast as overnight or can be a few days, since they are on backorder its hard to tell.

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
I sent out my deposit today, I cant wait to get it.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
^ lol i read ur sig...TIME TO SAVE SOME CASH! hahahaha

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
How does this alarm compare to the Audiovox Prestige two-way transmitting alarm? They seem to have a lot of the same features.

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
^ lol i read ur sig...TIME TO SAVE SOME CASH! hahahaha

Why whats so funny about that. Time to save some cash for some mods.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
dude first of all it was a joke...
and second of all it just said save cash...not for mods... so since u were gettin in on this GB...

nm im not gonna start a flame war...

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SVTMike99:
How does this alarm compare to the Audiovox Prestige two-way transmitting alarm? They seem to have a lot of the same features.

I will get you this answer as soon as possible, I do not deal with the Prestige alarms, but will do some research to accurately answer your question.

Thanks,
Jason

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard