Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
great I will get that price as soon as possible for you all, by sunday!

Gsto> I am ready when you are, no rush from me!

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
The install on this alarm will definetly cost most people more than $100 bucks. If you leave out the remote start, you'd be looking at around $100. With the remote start you'll need an extra key ($75) so you can mount the chip in the ignition. You'll also need that bypass module which will run you around $50. The actual install with remote start will easily push you over $200. Although this is a great deal for the alarm, make sure you have the extra cash for the install and all the extras.

2000 Silver Frost CSVT Springs and wheels More in the near future
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
hey buddy, I am offering that "EXTRA MODULE" which is also known as the DEI 555F for 40 dollars not 50. and the install yes does require two keys (good point, thanks for bringing that up, when i did mine i had 2 keys and was not a problem for me) and my shop does the install for 70 - 100 dollars.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
hmm im confused about the key issue...mine doesn't have a chip inside it...but then again it's a 95...what year did this start? the extra "key" issue i guess doesn't apply to me?

*EDIT**

on a side note, you said you were located on the east coast? well if you are BELOW PA, that would be great, i am heading towards Miami in a little bit, and i could always stop by for the installation or what not (that is if you are not out of my way :-) i-95 all the way down!

Last edited by gSto84; 01/10/03 10:57 PM.

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
what do u guys do for remote start on mtx's. the dei's dont offer that feature. i'm sure u can rig it up but i wouldn't trust it. i got a clifford ag4 w/ every available option and smartwindows 4 module for front doors and cliffnet dataport (laptop to control/program the alarm). my guy hooked me up and before the install quoted me for a 10 hour job. it took LONGER than 10 hours. the ag4 is the top of the line and very sophisticated, as this viper is too. i skipped the viper alarm when shopping for my alarm cuz it didn't haven't an mtx remote start. the only thing i'm missing that clifford didn't offer is the lcd key fob. my shop didn't rush to do the install and cut corners. they work on high end cars all the time. everything it hidden.

you guys WILL pay more than 75-100 to get this viper installed, especially cuz your install shop isn't making money off the sale of the alarm and parts. while this is a good price for the alarm, make sure u call shops capable of this kind of install that will give u a good price. some wont even do the install with alarm that u supply. if they do, they usually charge more per hour.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
joshua, i think everything u said was pretty on the money.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
yes you do not have to worry about it then.

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
you are right on a few things. the alarm itself takes about 3 hours to install which my shop charges about 70-100 for the install. but each option you get does take the installer extra time and they will charge you more.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
400$ or a grand+ in stolen merchandise? car being keyed...etc you decide...

personally i feel this is a great deal...it's pretty obvious installation is gonna cost you a buck, unleses you do it yourself

let's wait till we have a final price to think about install

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Ok I will be offering a all together kit that includes the following:

Viper Responder (790xv)
Viper PATs Module
1 Windows Module
Backup Battery + Siren
Trunk Pop

All together complete price for $550.

I will be back later on tonight with a more basic package deal.

-Jason

If you want to go forward with this groupbuy PM me with a response and any questions you may have.
I am officially opening this groupbuy!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard