Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
when is this GB price going to end..... I have money in too many places right now, so i need some time....

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by CarStereoExpert:
Kremithefrog> Depending on the interest level of this groupbuy, I will most likely offer another groupbuy beginning in the spring to summer.

Luckytour95> I will most likely be offering another groupbuy depending on the success of this one.

Viper Responder

-Jason

Cool that is good news because I would really like to get in on this.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
ok, im in
*IF*
(im just gonna check a local shop who sells this, and compare prices...if they are the same then it's no need to get the GB)

^see above

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
when is this GB price going to end..... I have money in too many places right now, so i need some time....

this hasnt begun yet! I will give this forum a few days more, and then I will ask everyone who wants go ahead with this. If I get at least 5 takers I will start the groupbuy and give everyone a certain time to work out details on their orders. But a more accurate answer to your question is yes I will open up another group buy for this around the spring to summer time. I do understand that there are quite alot of groupbuys going on right now.

-Jason

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
gsto84> That is fine, I encourage people to do their homework on a product before they jump on board!

-Jason

Last edited by CarStereoExpert; 01/08/03 06:39 PM.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I realize this comes with the transponder, but *this may be a stupid question* (oh well haha)
it comes with all the sensors rite? (i currently have a low level viper alarm..prolly a lower version than Viper 300 ESP.

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by gSto84:
I realize this comes with the transponder, but *this may be a stupid question* (oh well haha)
it comes with all the sensors rite? (i currently have a low level viper alarm..prolly a lower version than Viper 300 ESP.

haha yes it comes with all the sensors. and it even has more zones than the viper 300ESP. this alarm is the most state of the art Viper has ever offered.

Viper Responder
-Jason

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
I guess I should bust out with some options now.

For the windows module. Which allows you to lower and higher your windows from your remote control is $94 each. Now each module operates two windows. So you need 2 modules for all four windows if you wish to do all four windows. It is popular for people to do just the front two windows.

We also offer a backup battery module which is $50. This prevents thieves from cutting your battery cables to kill the alarm. The backup battery is hidden and allows the siren to run with a backup source of power!

The trunk pop option is $30 and it allows you to push a button and your trunk to pop up. (pretty self-explanatory I know)

A Piezo Siren allows you to have an extremely loud siren and a backup siren. Which is $30.

The siren w/backup battery is popular and it comes with a 6 tone siren. It is by Revenger.

Windows Module = $94 ( 1 for 2windows, 2 for 4 windows)
Backup Battery = $50
Trunk Pop = $30
Piezo Siren = $20
Siren w/backup battery = $75

Those are my recommended options. The following is the options you can get with your alarm that would be nice to have but you really do not need them.

The Proximity Sensor $87 which allows basically you to leave your windows down without fear of people reaching in your car. It develops a field within your car so if you break that field the alarm goes off.

Another custom little tidbit you can do to your alarm is add a voice module. It is $100 and comes with 19 different voice messages.

-Jason

More Information from the Viper Website on these products!

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Keep us posted. This is the alarm i wanted to get, but i havent got to looking into prices and now i will be.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Yes I will keep you all posted? Does anyone else have anymore interest in this groupbuy?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard