Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#517457 01/07/03 01:40 PM
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Some of you may or may not know that I am able to get brake kits for the Contour, Cougar and Mystique in the OEM sizes at pretty good prices. These brakes are quality items and I only supply Autospecialty rotors and Bendix Titanium Pads.

Up until now the full replacement brake kit I have supplied to CEGer's, which consists of 2 new front rotors, 2 new rear rotors, and Bendix Titnium Pads all round would cost you $240 shipped (anywhere in the continental US) but if I can get 10 to pay up front I can drop the price down to $225 shipped (anywhere in the continental US).

But, if I can get 20 people to pay up front that will drop down to $215.

This deal is the same for any 4 wheel disc package including SVT and non-SVT Contours. (rear drum packages available on request)

These brake won't fade prematurely under heavy braking nor will they overheat and warp your rotors like some other "performance" pads, i.e. EBC and KVR (just ask some of the people that switched from those pads (including myself) after wasting $$$$ on expensive pads and rotors, only to have them warp in no time. Also these pads are really nice in that they make VERY little dust, unlike the OEM and performance pads.

Here is a graph showing their performance characterstics:

All I need to know up front is what year and model Contique you have. This is especially important with the SVT's due to the pad change from E0 to E1 SVT's.

Please post here if you want to get it on this GB and also send me a PM.

For testimonials and more info on the Bendix Titanium Pads please click on these links:

CEGer testimonial 1

Brake Info and more links to Bendix Titanium Reviews

Once I have 10 people buy-in I will wait another week to see if we can hit 20 people, and lower the cost further.

All parts will be shipped Fed Ex and everyone gets a tracking number.

Just ask around, I am a good person to deal with and you can see that if you search the forums and/or see my PayPal rating.

And yes, I accept PayPal and MO.

Note: If you wish to use PayPal you will incurr a $6 surcharge to cover the PayPal fees, my apologies, but PayPal nails me for having a business account.

x-drilled rotors ARE available for a premium, but IMHO are a waste of money. You're better off investing in a set of SS brake lines instead!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
These pads are great! I have them, and they dust very little. Pedal feel is great...and stopping power is very good. Survey says...2 thumbs up!

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Any way just to get the pads? My rotors still have life, but my pads are gone.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yes. Pads (front and rear) would be $90 shipped. But be 100% sure you aren't below the min thickness on the rotors (22mm on the fronts and 18mm on the rears)). To measure them it you should use a set of calipers.

Sometimes rotors "look" good, but they are actually to thin. That's what I saw on all the Contours I did brakes on.

The problem is that the factory pads are super aggresive on the rotors and wear them out real quick. Plus they have poor heat dissipation properties and fade very easily.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
How about a price for just rear rotors and pads?

S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
$90 shipped for just the rear rotors and pads

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Could you ship to Canada? (possibly using Purolator, heard bad things about FexEx and duties)

E0 Silver Frost, SVT # 4337 Built 12/23/97 !!!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Okay...what about front rotors and pads and a rear drum setup?

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
what is your time limit for this gb??? i know u have the goods all the time, but im wondering how long will this price be available...i just need to the rear pads n rotors, but dont have the money to spare for them since im trying to save for the msds headers

so many group buys, so little time

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'm in.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard