Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 115 of 129 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 128 129
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Wow this really sucks for the folks who haven't recieved their hoods. Almost makes me nervous to drive with mine for fear of damage. I sincerely hope this works out for everyone in a decent manner.
As a side note, I figured I'd mention that I've had my hood on for a few months now, and driven it at freeway speeds, and up to the 112 limiter with no problems and no hoodpins.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Ah Hem... Any news? Now getting a little impatient.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
WE NEED MORE UPDATES. Hoods...Money...are we getting anything back?

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
What about the hood pins for those who have the defective hoods?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
As an example of the kind of issues we're running into and to show we're not alone:

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=127425

Quote:

I have had nothing but a runaround for two days on the phone between Wayson USA(whose president Sandi is the rudest person i have ever talked to and thats if you actually get to talk to him cause he is harder to get a hold of than the president)

It's difficult to get a hold of anybody at best, and leaving messages doesn't seem to do much. I think I might be taking a road trip over there on monday or tuesday. I'd do it tomorrow but I work weekends.

Again, we apologize for any delay, trust me, it's more annoying to us than anyone else, though I don't mean that statement to trivialize any of what you're suffering.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
These Wayson guys are really ticking me off, if they can't deliver the product, which is what we PAID them for, why can't they just refund us the money. . .this is absolutely retarded, and frustrating, and annoying for those of us who no LONGER EVEN OWN A CONTOUR!!!!

I hope things work out when you visit them guys. . .thanks for helping us in that manner, post with the good news, or really any news, when you get it. . . .

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
OK, is anyone a lawyer that can set a fire under Wayson USA to get this finished and over with? I want the hood I paid for or I want my money back. I can't wait any longer. I'll even take a non-fixed hood if it comes down to it. I just want something in my hands that I paid for before I sell the car, either money or hood.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
You know what's bugging me more than anything right now is that there avertising our hood on there website right now. What the heck is that all about?

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by 303GreenDestiny:
You know what's bugging me more than anything right now is that there avertising our hood on there website right now. What the heck is that all about?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I moved it from available status to unavailable. The quantity amount listed in our catalog was 0 but for some reason it was showing up as "available" on the website. I dunno why. The only one that should show as available is the fiberglass hood.

I'm still waiting to hear from them. I'm going to call again sometime today but I expect only to be able to leave a message. I'll arrange a visit with DEVIOUSDEV and myself early in the beginning of the week if I don't get a call back.

This crap really puts me in a violent mood, and I'm really not a violent person. Or an angry person, for that matter! I guess everyone can change.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by xchang:
OK, is anyone a lawyer that can set a fire under Wayson USA to get this finished and over with? I want the hood I paid for or I want my money back. I can't wait any longer. I'll even take a non-fixed hood if it comes down to it. I just want something in my hands that I paid for before I sell the car, either money or hood.

Are you really selling the car? Damn chang, well anywho...PM some cliff's notes of the situation and I will talk to my dad.

BTW he is an attorney.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 115 of 129 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard