Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 129 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 128 129
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
I will see what we can get, but I can't make any guarantees. The hood pins are coming out of our pockets, not theirs, and we're struggling to see what we can pull off for you guys.

As far as the fiberglass hoods being done first- they are a lot easier to lay, hence they are done faster. They can do almost 3 times as many fiberglass hoods in a day as they can carbon fiber, IIRC. Also, I don't know how their shipping works from the factory overseas.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I should still be living in Cali when the CF one's show up. Can I just drive up to get mine?

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by 69Boss302:
I should still be living in Cali when the CF one's show up. Can I just drive up to get mine?

Yes.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
I might have to get out of this Group Buy, because one of my "friends" took off to Montana and he owes me $400. So Im not sure if I can stay in. Also Im going back to school and need all the money I can get, and he stiffed me by taking off.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Any word.....

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by SVTnKC:
Any word.....

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Any word.....

First let me say that I am in no way trying to be a problem here, however there is definitely a problem. This problem being that I have paid my money for a hood a year and a half ago that I have no idea when it will be arriving and unfortunately this problem has gone on long enough. I have even switched over to a fiberglass hood and still can not get an arrival day. If I can not get a date for the arrival of my hood and if that date is not in the NEAR future I will be asking for a full refund. I see all these other hoods being made AND delivered and all we are getting is "they were waiting to see if it's on the next manifest or not". This beating around the bush has gone on long enough and these kinds of responses lead me to believe we are in for more waiting.

I find it extremely hard to believe that the manufacturer does not know if the hoods are on the manifest or not and if they are on the manifest they should easily be able to say these are when they will be arriving mm/dd/yyyy. We have all been more than patient with the ongoing delays and all we are being offered is some hood pins as compensation. Poor business is all I can say, I want to know when my hood is coming and if you guys can not provide me with that information then go ahead and process my full refund.

Sorry for the rant but I am fed up with this GB.

2k silver svt #1721 Ignorance breeds stupidity..
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unknown:
Any word.....

First let me say that I am in no way trying to be a problem here, however there is definitely a problem. This problem being that I have paid my money for a hood a year and a half ago that I have no idea when it will be arriving and unfortunately this problem has gone on long enough. I have even switched over to a fiberglass hood and still can not get an arrival day. If I can not get a date for the arrival of my hood and if that date is not in the NEAR future I will be asking for a full refund. I see all these other hoods being made AND delivered and all we are getting is "they were waiting to see if it's on the next manifest or not". This beating around the bush has gone on long enough and these kinds of responses lead me to believe we are in for more waiting.

I find it extremely hard to believe that the manufacturer does not know if the hoods are on the manifest or not and if they are on the manifest they should easily be able to say these are when they will be arriving mm/dd/yyyy. We have all been more than patient with the ongoing delays and all we are being offered is some hood pins as compensation. Poor business is all I can say, I want to know when my hood is coming and if you guys can not provide me with that information then go ahead and process my full refund.

Sorry for the rant but I am fed up with this GB.

I'm getting to that point too. We should know when we will actually get our hoods. This GB has gone on a lot longer than I ever imagined. I normally only have a car for a year and a half and then I sell it

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
You know I was excited for awhile about these hoods. But, now I just want to get it over with so I can get my money back. Too much time has been wasted waiting on these hoods. WAY too much time. I think the manufacturer needs to get the azz chewing of a lifetime....and some threats to boot.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
You know I was excited for awhile about these hoods. But, now I just want to get it over with so I can get my money back. Too much time has been wasted waiting on these hoods. WAY too much time. I think the manufacturer needs to get the azz chewing of a lifetime....and some threats to boot.

I agree. My money's has been tied up WAY too long

Hard Core CEG'er
Page 78 of 129 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard