Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 129 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 128 129
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Roughly when would we be getting billed? Would it be when the hoods arrive in the US?

Also what would shipping run to canada (L3T 3H7)?

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

Doesn't make sense to close the Group Buy and then post pics.

something sounds fishy. "give us your money before you see the product," that isnt going to fly.

Well, the only reason why I say this is because I promised the group buy price would only be available until pics were posted, and I'm a man of my word. I -may- post a teaser pic tonight when I get to my other computer (with the pics on it).

Hey, you've all trusted us this far with the hood, I don't see why you would stop now?

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
please send pics to those on the GB, I'm at Suneil.S.Malhotra@uth.tmc.edu

Any pics are fine, I just wanna see, i can understand why you won't post them here for business practices. . .

thanks,

Suneil

(I've been in since the beginning, 10 years going). . .

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by NorCalCoug:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

Doesn't make sense to close the Group Buy and then post pics.

something sounds fishy. "give us your money before you see the product," that isnt going to fly.

Well, the only reason why I say this is because I promised the group buy price would only be available until pics were posted, and I'm a man of my word. I -may- post a teaser pic tonight when I get to my other computer (with the pics on it).

Hey, you've all trusted us this far with the hood, I don't see why you would stop now?

Dude - Mike's a stand up guy, i've met him @ a meet we had here in Cali. They're doing everything in their control to make sure everything works out fair and legit. And he is a man of his word - so just chill.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ok how bout this for a Teaser.......

The hood is on my car. it looks really awsome!!!! True the proto type is fiber glass, but Areogear really did a great job...i can't believe how they got the lines on the hood to flow with the car!!!!!!

The pics are well worth the wait!!!!! Iv alread gotton a few complements tonight.

Also, they realy designed the latch design really well on the hood. Hood pins are still needed though.

Its just so beautiful!!

Lupe

Last edited by Roz 1999 SVT-C; 04/29/04 06:15 AM.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by timeless420:
Roughly when would we be getting billed? Would it be when the hoods arrive in the US?

Also what would shipping run to canada (L3T 3H7)?

Two weeks before expected arrival date, I will be contact purchasers either in this thread or via PM/E-Mail to get shipping addresses. I will then get quotes for each hood from the warehouse and let you know.

Shipping in the US, as stated, is a generic flat-rate of $100 to a business, add $35 for a residential address. I can probably get cheaper rates from the warehouse for certain places. Those receiving multiple hoods can receive up to 3 hoods for the $100, IIRC.

Shipping to Canada may be a little different and we are not responsible for any customs fees you may or may not have to pay for importing the item. I can do my best to find out all you need, however.

And for a teaser pic, I guess we can be nice enough to..

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Sorry, I misquoted shipping estimates:

Shipping: Varies, in-state to business $65, to residence $95. Out of state to business $100, to residence $130.

That's the correct numbers. It is only an additional $30 to a residence, not $35.

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
kewlz

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
looks VERY nice, can't wait for the CF's. . .

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
NICE NICE

SWEEEEEET!

Now the magic questions is when will it arrive at my doorstep? I can't wait for 4-6 weeks and then another 2 weeks for delivery ... thats 8 weeks ... I'm gonna stab myself with a tire iron by that point waiting for this bad boy!

http://svtitan.com 98.5 Black SVT #6364 6/9/98, Xenons, 18' Neeper Titans, KKM, (4) 15 Kickr L7's, (2)Ethqwk PHD2's, Memphis 3004&st150,(4) kickr 6.5 subs, ID CD2 Horns, 5%, Bassani, GC, Koni's, B&M, 153.4dbDBDrag
Page 68 of 129 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard