Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 129 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 128 129
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unknown:
You know its been 10 months to the day since I paid my $$, I would really like to know where we stand right now. This is really starting to concern me since we have no shred of proof our hoods are even being made.

I was thinking just about the samething a few days ago up until I PM'd Norcal with my concerns. He cleared everything up for me and has brought me up to date on the whole situation. I am confident it's a matter of when, not if. For those who have had international dealings like this should be able to understand what position Norcal and Dev are in. A custom CF hood for only $425 is well worth the wait IMO.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Swazo:
You know its been 10 months to the day since I paid my $$, I would really like to know where we stand right now. This is really starting to concern me since we have no shred of proof our hoods are even being made.

I was thinking just about the samething a few days ago up until I PM'd Norcal with my concerns. He cleared everything up for me and has brought me up to date on the whole situation. I am confident it's a matter of when, not if. For those who have had international dealings like this should be able to understand what position Norcal and Dev are in. A custom CF hood for only $425 is well worth the wait IMO.

Yea worth the wait... but i'm getting REALLY Ancy-in my Pant-cy! uhh yes... i really did just say that!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Yea worth the wait... but i'm getting REALLY Ancy-in my Pant-cy! uhh yes... i really did just say that!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
yeah I can speak personally for nor and dev. they are not out to take anyones money, they want to make sure that everyone is satisfied with a great product.

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
yeah I can speak personally for nor and dev. they are not out to take anyones money, they want to make sure that everyone is satisfied with a great product.

Yea---and it's great for us to keep the contour svts going because it's getting more difficult to get aftermarket stuff---very hip cars---I'll wait--thanks guys

Hard Core CEG'er
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by SVTnKC:

And you said it 3 Times!!! I think your point is made I'm in the same boat I just want to see pics and then here it's gonna be ready for shipment.....

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Believe me, we're trying our best. Remember that we've got some of our personal money tied up in this as well (As we purchased several of the hoods ourselves to make up for the difference in the group buy).

The manufacturer is doing their best to get concrete answers to us about the status of their factory's production schedule. The minute I hear that our prototype hoods are on a container bound for the US, and the expected arrival date, I'll post it.

Hell, I'll go to an Internet Cafe if I'm not near a computer or library and pay the five bucks to spend the time to post it.

We thank everyone for their patience with these hoods. I know it's been frustrating for you, and it's been just as frustrating for us. The number of hours spent on phonecalls, trips to the manufacturer, replying to personal PMs and e-mails regarding the status and so on.. it's been a long ordeal. In the end it will all be worth it! Who knows what other companies will come out with for the 'tour once they see other aftermarket products being made!

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Just as an update, I wasn't able to find out anything today, so we'll have to wait till the beginning of next week

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Bump....

I tried to calm him down.........

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
Page 48 of 129 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard