Print Thread
Page 39 of 129 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 128 129
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by SVTnKC:
its monday... Sorry i'm impatient

Welcome to the Club... We should start our own forums, and call it "Why The Hell Are Our Carbon Fiber Hoods Taking So Damn Long" .com ....

... and then we can blame it on the Canadians

On a serious note, I spoke to the manufacturer today, and they are unsure of the exact timeframe we are looking at, but they said knowing how their factory works, that under normal circumstances they should have finished the Prototype, and have it on a boat by next week... which puts it here in about a month.

Now I just want to once again express our appologies for the length of time this is taking. This is completely unnacceptable, and I know that some of you might not have purchased if you had known the wait would be this long.... hell, we probably would have used a different manufacturer had we had known we would be sitting here twittling our thumbs for 9 months

So once again, I am sorry, and we will get this all cleared up as soon as possible, because until you are all happy, we aren't happy

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by DEVIOUSDEV:
Originally posted by SVTnKC:

... and then we can blame it on the Canadians

Isn't it the French we are blaming for everything now... lol

Appology accepted... But really none necessary. What is the name of this company we are dealing with... I'd like to know so that way we don't go through them again. Or maybe they can cover all our shipping costs to our doors due to the bad turnaround time.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
TTT, I don't spose you guys have anything new?

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
We have been working with Wayson LLC, which is Aerogear's parent company, but the source of the delays have been the oversea's factory they recently began using. They just started using this particular factory I believe, and there have been some major miscommunications on the "foreign end" ... but unfortunately I don't think we will be compensated for it in any way But we'll see...

And as of right now, we have no new updates...

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
grrrrr...Well that sux.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I have to ask this, who made the mistake of using the wrong scoop? I'm guessing it was our dear friends over in China at the wonderful factory that keeps making us all oh so happy. If that's not one of the many reasons our hoods aren't in hand now, how can they not try to make it up to us? Just a question, where does their customer service come into play?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Unfortunately it's not their customer service we have to deal with. As we're having these hoods privately manufactured for us, our company is the one that must do our best to make amends to you, the customer.

As Dev posted before, we're offering a discounted price (beyond that of the NECO group buy price) on our Carbon Fiber IMRC covers to anybody who has purchased a hood from us. I wish we could do more right now, but we can't until I re-negotiate with the manufacturer. We'll see what we can pull, whether it be a reduced cost on shipping or what have you, and we apologize for the wait that everyone has had to endure. We're more irritated than any of you by this as we hate to leave you guys waiting for a product.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Is the reverse scoop that was in the picture what we're getting?

Hard Core CEG'er
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by KarlosSVT:
Is the reverse scoop that was in the picture what we're getting?

The scoop as pictured in the image on the first page is the scoop that will be molded to the hood and produced.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
My car just went up for sale yesterday... Sucks, but it's time i move out of the RENTS house and get on my own feet. Either the Car or the Motorcycle had to go... and my motorcycle is my pride and joy! Although i do love my car, i'll make sure she gets a good home! Anyway, my point... I'm not in any rush to get this hood (although i know many are), and depending on the person that buys my car if he/she wants the hood, i might be selling mine hood! just...FYI

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
Page 39 of 129 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard