Print Thread
Page 37 of 129 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 128 129
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by unknown:
8 months later and they havent even produced a prototype yet??

Pathetic.

WTF Why don't you go [censored] in the body kit GB. That ones been going a hell of alot longer then this GB.

First of all, I AM in the GB for the body kit - Ashley Hall PIF. 2nd, this comment was not directed at Dev or NOR but the company who has done NOTHING in 8 months. See how it says "they have not even produced a prototype yet??" Are Nor and Dev making these hoods?? No they are the coordinators and I appreciate all that they have done. So what say you now?

Some people just like to create problems where none exist.

2k silver svt #1721 Ignorance breeds stupidity..
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
8 months later and they havent even produced a prototype yet??

Pathetic.

WTF Why don't you go [censored] in the body kit GB. That ones been going a hell of alot longer then this GB.

First of all, I AM in the GB for the body kit - Ashley Hall PIF. 2nd, this comment was not directed at Dev or NOR but the company who has done NOTHING in 8 months. See how it says "they have not even produced a prototype yet??" Are Nor and Dev making these hoods?? No they are the coordinators and I appreciate all that they have done. So what say you now?

Some people just like to create problems where none exist.

Maybe Thinkmoto did jump the gun whe he responded to your comment....but if you read what you wrote, you got to admit it could be taken eihter way.

Why do you think i stayed out of it....because i was just going to let the comment slide and move on because it came off as "contraversal" just because there was 2 ways people could take it.

Please people (everyone) lets try and keep this thread relavant to the GB. Talk to you guys later.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I know none of you mean to turn this into a flame war, and that there is just a slight misunderstanding going on here

I think we're all just frustrated with how long this is taking, and the set backs we've run into. Believe me, I've been on the verge of ripping someone a new hole over this, but that won't exactly solve anything will it?

So lets all redirect all of this tension into something productive... like baking cookies to send to Dev and Mike

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by DEVIOUSDEV:
I know none of you mean to turn this into a flame war, and that there is just a slight misunderstanding going on here

I think we're all just frustrated with how long this is taking, and the set backs we've run into. Believe me, I've been on the verge of ripping someone a new hole over this, but that won't exactly solve anything will it?

So lets all redirect all of this tension into something productive... like baking cookies to send to Dev and Mike

oatmeal raisan or chocolate chip?? LMAO I don't really care what that UNKNOWN guy says I just hate listening to all the pissing and moaning that goes on in ceg. And now that he says he's in the body kit GB I'm spellbound by the fact he even made the comment....good old ceg for you lol Thanks alot DEV and NOrcal I'll get that payment out asap

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Please

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Please

LOL actually I really should send you guys some for all the good things you have done........

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U

oatmeal raisan or chocolate chip?? LMAO I don't really care what that UNKNOWN guy says I just hate listening to all the pissing and moaning that goes on in ceg. And now that he says he's in the body kit GB I'm spellbound by the fact he even made the comment....good old ceg for you lol Thanks alot DEV and NOrcal I'll get that payment out asap

I too am LMAO..
It is spelled raisin and you are doing all the pissing and moaning.
Are you done?

2k silver svt #1721 Ignorance breeds stupidity..
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I haven't driven the Tour in a bout a week! And Yesterday i uncovered her to take some pics of my CF hood that i'm selling, for this hood! And i swear when i uncovered her, she had the NOR/DEV GB hood on her ! Aww then i blinked and realized i was seeing stuff!!! So we still thinking end of this month, cause that would be EXCELLENT!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by SVTnKC:
I haven't driven the Tour in a bout a week! And Yesterday i uncovered her to take some pics of my CF hood that i'm selling, for this hood! And i swear when i uncovered her, she had the NOR/DEV GB hood on her ! Aww then i blinked and realized i was seeing stuff!!! So we still thinking end of this month, cause that would be EXCELLENT!

Yeah I took my car for a ride and welded the exhaust up on my new cat-back I just bought. I can't wait much longer...for the hoods or the IMRC cover!!!!! mmmmmm I love it

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

I know I said that he wouldn't dance until I got my hood......but....... ya know

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
Page 37 of 129 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard