Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 129 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 128 129
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by SVTnKC:
Emmm great... So we still on for like the end of this month?

Thats the plan.....ThinkMoto: I thank you for sticking up for us, but we want to keep this thread as civil as possible.

But i do appreciate your support.

But yes we hop by end of month to have the prototype, maybe even (maybe.....)have the first few sets....But again, it all depends on the production of our vendor. they use an over seas company to creat the kits becaue it helps us keep your cost down...but at the same time, its more time consuming.....think this way, for the extra time, your saving 100-200 extra dollars.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Not rying to be uncivilized I just can't take it anymore. Frickin cegers are so dumb they [censored] and complain about everything. Damn we're the ones with the money tied up in the GB. [censored] I have 3 hoods paid for, I should be bitching up a storm...but I'm not because I know better and bitching don't get you no where. Well my rant is done I'll save it for some other GB's I'm in..... (not directed towards you Norcal )

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
So does that mean it was directed at me?

JK

Again, we can't stress how sorry we are at the length of time this is taking, if it were up to us, we would have personally hand delivered every single one of these hoods several months ago, but outside circumstances have prevented that What we DO promise is that these will be finished as soon as possible, and that none of you will be dissapointed with your purchase

We have other projects in the works for the Contour/ Cougar/ Mystique that will be VERY cool... it will just take a little bit of patience since we are just emerging as a new company and so things take time

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
On a side note, to all of those who have ordered these hoods from us, we are offering you a discount on preorders for OUR CF Engine cover over on the NECO site Here is the link for the GB posted on NECO

We didn't want to steal the thunder from the CEG GB, so that is why we haven't made our own post on here (we're not out to try and undercut competition and steal business like some other vendors out there ) Therefore, out of respect for ChkHwk's GB, i'm only posting information in THIS thread for now Since the discount is especially relevant to those of you who have paid for one of our hoods

So if you are interested in a matching CF Engine cover to go with your new CF Hood, go check out the post on NECO

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them over on NECO, so that we don't clutter up this thread too much with Off Topic Chatter

The reason we are offering discounts to those who have already ordered hoods from us is that, like i've said many times before, we appreciate your business and the patience you've shown to our slowly emerging company So we want to keep you all happy in any way that we can...

BTW here is a pic of what the prototype of our cover looks like

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
mmmmmmmmmmmm sweet Devious.....and of course it wasn't aimed at you Hmmm fighting urge to job on yet another GB...ugh I dunno guys it's tempting

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Deviuos and Norcal I left a reply in the NECO forum GB..I want in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I've responded in that thread on NECO for you

And for everyone else that is IN on THIS GB for the hoods, and has already paid, could you do me a favor and either post your email address in this thread, PM it to me, or send me an email along with your CEG ScreenName. (My email is: DEVIOUSDEV--Remove--@aol.com) just remove the --Remove-- part before sending the email

We are going to start a Mass Email to alert you all when we have updates so that people won't have to check into CEG to find out the newest information about the Hoods

-Dev

PS I know some of you already have sent emails in to us in the past, but some people's email addys may have changed at this point, so this is just to make sure we have the correct one, so you're not left out

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
my email is redcaddy75 "at" hotmail dot com. thanks for all the work guys, i know you're doin all you can for us.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
wow period

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by DEVIOUSDEV:

We are going to start a Mass Email to alert you all when we have updates so that people won't have to check into CEG to find out the newest information about the Hoods

Ahhhh Mass Email Alert!!!! The hoods are so close i can taste em~

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
Page 36 of 129 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard