Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 128 129
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
HERE'S THE LOWDOWN!

Price: $425
Shipping: Varies, in-state to business $65, to residence $95. Out of state to business $100, to residence $130.
MINIMUM NEEDED: 15 orders. My partner DEVIOUSDEV and I are fronting the money for the other 5 hoods for the 20 hood total.

Hood:

This hood will be made for us in full carbon fiber with a fiberglass support frame. It will weigh approximately 10-14 pounds though we can't be sure until the first prototype is made.

Once we get the prototype and test fit it as A-OK, we'll send it back for production. Turnaround time should be 2-3 months total at most, from what I understand. 3-weeks to a month shipping/prototype manufacture, 2 weeks to get it back and test fit, 2 weeks back then another couple weeks to a month for production and shipping.

DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS THE GB COST OF THE HOOD WITHOUT SHIPPING. We will collect shipping when the hoods arrive.

If you want in on this GB, PayPal your deposit of $425 to hikaru@otaking.org, or click on the link below.

Click Here To Make Deposit Via PayPal!

We are accepting deposits from now until Jan 11th. If we do not receive enough deposits, we will use PayPal refund to send everyone's money back. There is no risk! Do it now!

We already have our donor hood and car, we're ready to go. Please post here or PM/Email me if you submit your donation. Everyone who PMed me will get a link to this topic.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Just wondering... Can we have a little more time... 11th is not that far~ If not... that's cool. Just thought i would ask~ THANKS

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
If I don't get any deposits today, then it'll close on the 12th instead of the 11th. I just can't go more than 5 days past the first deposit because that'll screw them over if we have to refund it cuz then they'll have to pay a 3% chunk out of it to PayPal, see?

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Welp, got our first deposit in. Keep them coming people. Let's make this a reality. You guys asked for it, we went out and did all the work to get it prepped, now all we need is the money. Help create your aftermarket, don't let it die.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Can i mail you a check... i don't use online payments~ THANKS

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Yes, we can accept check. Here's the address:

Make checks payable to 'Mike Stratton'

Send it via snailmail to

Initial Velocity Motorsports
PO Box 7393
San Jose, CA. 95150-7393

We will hold onto the check and notify you before we make a deposit. All personal checks will be verified with the bank for funds; all bounced checks will be subject to a $25 bank fee (which we'll be charged).

We can take payment until Jan 14th right now, but the first container goes out to asia on the 22nd so we MUST be done by the 17th, no later.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Sorry, I am going to have to back out. I had to replace ignition coils. I would have to wait til next paycheck and that would be until the 18th. Will they be selling these after the GB?

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by 303GreenDestiny:
Sorry, I am going to have to back out. I had to replace ignition coils. I would have to wait til next paycheck and that would be until the 18th. Will they be selling these after the GB?

I'm in a similar boat, but with my job. I found out my department is moving to CO and I don't want to relocate. This will/should be happening 15 Feb and any major expenditures ($200+) I have to put on hold. I still want the hood! Will we be able to purchase the hoods at a later date, or possibly put down a partial deposit?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
WIll it have the vents like in the pictures?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Yes, it will have vents like in the picture. Sorry to those of you who have to back out due to life/job situations. If we don't get the minimum for this group buy, then there won't be any left for you to buy later. No guarantees can be made until we get the group buy ordered first.

Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 128 129

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard