Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
H O L L A!!!!! Just wanted to say hello to all the other SCCEG'ers. Stolon and Static, Zum and Lucky....you got a fifth follower!!!! Anybody else want to join?

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Welcome to our world Hon......twisted isnt it, oh wait you are already from the group...nothing surprises you.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
woot woot

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Welcome aboard Manly.......You have now entered the...ZONE. Its time to get your mutha f-in roll on....ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Blingin'! I'm not as active in the SCCEG crew cause Cody said I drive a girl car

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by rylee44:
Blingin'! I'm not as active in the SCCEG crew cause Cody said I drive a girl car

So does that embarrass you? I haven't seen you drive around much but maybe you pull it off well... hehe

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Why is this still going??? Ry, stand up for yourself and say "I got this SHEEEIOT"....Do we have to teach you everything?????

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by rylee44:

FWIW, I've NEVER considered the Cougar to be a "girlie" car. Especially yours!

But what do I know!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Hehehe, im just trying to make Cody feel bad... But he knows my car will whip his cars butt :P
I havent been very active in OKCEG cause I've been outta state.. But i'm back now :P

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well your not making me feel bad, its to late for that.

They say retirement is great...I guess I will find out.

LATTA

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Post deleted by StaticTour96

stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by StaticTour96:
well your not making me feel bad, its to late for that.

They say retirement is great...I guess I will find out.

LAYTA

Did you post that twice, or am I just seeing double?

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
this forum is gay it is posting stuff that I never posted I typed that then edited it and it just posted a hole new thing and now I cant edit the old one... THIS IS NOT MY WEEK thank God it is almost over!!!!!!!

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
this forum is gay it is posting stuff that I never posted I typed that then edited it and it just posted a hole new thing and now I cant edit the old one... THIS IS NOT MY WEEK thank God it is almost over!!!!!!!

Well why don't you leave if you think this forum is gay? j/k

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Welcome to the place I don't know you but I am sure you have heard some about me from James and Adam. I will come and visit sometime I can't say when but sometime.

Jon

>>>The beatings will continue until morale improves.<<<<<< 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Sadly the SVT and Jeep have moved on to better homes.
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Yeah more peeps on the forums. Welcome to the CEG mandi.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by LuckyTour95:

Is it me or are you on Static's ass today?? Geeez Lucky....

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well why don't you leave if you think this forum is gay?

I may just very well do that

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Zum:

Is it me or are you on Static's ass today?? Geeez Lucky....

I have to keep stiring up trouble.

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Hey...let's stick to the subject at hand....welcoming me!!! J/K Thanks for letting me in, but you guys are a lot nicer when you aren't bashing each other's cars all the time. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all more...rylee...so when do i get to drive the cougar since last time someone butted in and took my spot?!?!? Hey by the way....was that a neon???

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by DiamondChick:
so when do i get to drive the cougar since last time someone butted in and took my spot?!?!?

Ya that is a good question cause I belive you told me I could drive it to... You prolly wont let me know since I told you it was a girl car but I was just jacking around I think your looks sweet but some of them are just girlie depending on what they look like... *stock* Well ry me and you need to get together soon and hopefully show and rich can come to and we can work on shows car cause he said something about doing some thermo control relocationing. I will give you a call soon when I have more details.

stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I should have said this earlier... welcome to the SCCEG Mandi!

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Thanks White...that's sweet. I appreciate the welcome!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well ry me and you need to get together soon and hopefully show and rich can come to and we can work on shows car cause he said something about doing some thermo control relocationing. I will give you a call soon when I have more details.

Oh sure, leave me outta the fun. see if I come up there anytime soon... j/k

Oh, and your rant about not being able to edit the post... You have ONE hour after you post it to edit it, that's all the time you have... can we say *coughgheycough*

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Hey...let's stick to the subject at hand....welcoming me!!! J/K Thanks for letting me in, but you guys are a lot nicer when you aren't bashing each other's cars all the time. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all more...rylee...so when do i get to drive the cougar since last time someone butted in and took my spot?!?!? Hey by the way....was that a neon???

Oh there is no way in hell you get all the Spotlight!! Do i sense competition!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Oh there is no way in hell you get all the Spotlight!! Do i sense competition!

Competition??? where... how... why??? You've always had the spotlight...

disclaimer... I have to say that or I'll be in trouble...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by conniption:

disclaimer... I have to say that or I'll be in trouble...

WTF... why do you have to say that!!!! there is not spotlight... you are all just as deserving of my attention as the other lol I am so just kidding but come on james what the hell are you thinking???? and what the [censored] is up with all the name changes that is the third one today... I think you bring on most of the drama you talk about. just relax man its all good its ok to take out anger but your going a little to far if you ask me

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I haven't started anything I'm trying to finish it, and what's it to you if I change my name so much. I'll change it every minute if I feel like it...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
it was a simple question requring a simple answer thats all lets not get bent out of shape here

stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
James...What's your deal? U haven't been yourself lately. Why do you always have to have so much spite and anger in all you say. Lighten up, life is too short to walk around angry all the time. Whatever is going on has happened and can't be changed, so work with it to the best of your ability and move on. None of us know what will happen in the next 5 minutes of our lives, and I would hate it if something happened and everyone was angry. Cheer up puppy cheeks!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
if you want to talk the call me dont text message me like a beeoch be a man about it and handle like an adult

stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Save the drama for your mama!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I've sent you all of 3, READ em 3 messages... wow.. that's REALLY messigning ya like a biotch....
This kind of stuff isn't supposed to go on on here so i'm taking it to somewhere else...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well take it on the phone and not on a message... your acting like a little kid

stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
ok....so, did u know that your "girl" is out with her man right now.....seriously James, lighten up, you know I care about you and all, but I don't like this aggressive side

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
So james, I talk too much huh?? At least I talk about other things besides cars. Talking is my gift!! None of it pertained to you anyways, so I don't know why the whole kels and tj thing upset you. It's none of your business. That's between us girls. As for me annoying you....then don't come around!!! I have tried to be nothing but nice to you and this is what i get...you talking about me behind my back...umm no. By the way, don't flatter yourself by thinking that I cried over you, cause you aren't worth it if you are going to be that kind of friend.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
So james, I talk too much huh?? At least I talk about other things besides cars. Talking is my gift!! None of it pertained to you anyways, so I don't know why the whole kels and tj thing upset you. It's none of your business. That's between us girls. As for me annoying you....then don't come around!!! I have tried to be nothing but nice to you and this is what i get...you talking about me behind my back...umm no. By the way, don't flatter yourself by thinking that I cried over you, cause you aren't worth it if you are going to be that kind of friend.

WFT!!! why should i care about what happened betweent kelsey and tj??? WHATEVER I could care less. I never go involved in that. i was only listening to what stacy would tell me, and from what i heard it was YOU who were all pissy about kels seeing tj... I'm through w/ all of you. I seriously could care less if you drive off of a cliff now. Oh and I there was never anything between us so go take your drama party somewhere else...

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
your a [censored] cock.. you are a horrible friend... I dont know what is going through your head right now but you need to get it straigh cause you guys are all my friends and I will damned if I let you talk to any of them like that... If I have to come down there and beat the sense into you I will but you wont talk to my friends like that... and if you think I am kidding then just try me I [censored] dare you.

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS JUST STUPID AND NEEDS TO STOP LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Um, ok so maybe I did make a big deal out of kels and tj, but that's only because, unlike you obviously, I have friends and care what happens to them. Stace, kels and I have been together too long to watch each other get hurt. maybe you should try dealing with your anger, being nice to people, and then you can develop the friendship we have. I would jump off the cliff for them, rather than tell my friends I want them to go jump off the cliff....like i said before lighten up, true friends don't come around that often, so when you find them, make the most of it.

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Adam, you always crack me up.....way to bring humor into this!!! Plus, your right, we aren't 12, so we all need to chill out and stop acting like we are in 6th grade.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
WELL I'M OUT OF HERE UNTILL THIS GETS RESOLVED, IF IT TAKES WEEKS EVEN YEARS THAN SO BE IT FRIENDS DON'T NEED TO BE FIGHTING LIKE THIS.

and yes I know I have caps lock on, its because I want to get my point across.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Adam, you always crack me up.....way to bring humor into this!!! Plus, your right, we aren't 12, so we all need to chill out and stop acting like we are in 6th grade.

Best damn thing I have seen anyone post in this topic.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
mandi what happened one min I am chating away and next min I am talking to air???????????????

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Mandi. I care about you guys but I don't know the exact reason all this broke out. I know it's not al about my comment now, so why all this? we gotta work this out. i called you and left a really hateful message but please disreagard that message, I am very angry and said a lot of things I really shouldn't of. I'm sorry. please lemme know what's up and why i'm the target in all this...

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
James, I don't know...like I said earlier, you weren't yourself this weekend...I don't know if you had stuff you were dealing with or what, but it wasn't the james I know. I just know that it hurts to hear that you were talking about me behind my back. What have I ever done to you. As far as I know I am only guilty of trying to be nice. I know you are angry, and yes I got the message and that hurt, but I will disregard it because I think you know I am right when i said true frineds don't come around that often. Cody.......my phone died, I will call you back in a minute.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
James, I don't know...like I said earlier, you weren't yourself this weekend...I don't know if you had stuff you were dealing with or what, but it wasn't the james I know. I just know that it hurts to hear that you were talking about me behind my back. What have I ever done to you. As far as I know I am only guilty of trying to be nice. I know you are angry, and yes I got the message and that hurt, but I will disregard it because I think you know I am right when i said true frineds don't come around that often. Cody.......my phone died, I will call you back in a minute.

Ok, so I agree, i wasn't myself this week. I had a lot on my mind and now I have evenmore. I only try to listen to what people tell me and if it partains to you then what do you want me to do, run out and tell you when it isn't my place to spread gossip amongst friends? I'm truely sorry about my voice message. You can smack me for that one. You are a very nice and caring person and it just really suprised me that you would come on here and bring stuff up. I honestly didn't know all this stemmed from cody being mad at me and stacy for feeling ditched this weekend, i thought it was about my comment, but there again, what do i know anymore. I was only defending myself on that subject, not knowing about the actual cause of why I was being targeted. I'm sorry. I don't mean to get so mad about it, like i said, I didn't know the entire reason and now that I do it all makes more sense.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

I agree with mandi about being all over stace and I think it was a fair asumption from all of us to think that you two were together so I dont think you or stace should get mad and I know stace is mad but I dont want her to be... I cant just sit back and take [censored] all the time though I have to stand up for myself at some point and not get treated like sheiot. its [censored] that I got treated the way I did and I know I dont deserve it, my friends told me I dont *cough mandi cough* and she isnt the only one so I know I am not that bad of a person. This weekend when I tried to tell you guys what I thought you just acted like it wasnt important and that pisses me off cause I would never act like your not important to me so why should you act that way towards me. it doesnt matter anymore though cause I am over it everything is cool except for me and stace so I am told but hey what can I say that girl has a tude like me its prolly cause we are all (stace james mandi adam kels chow kub eric me) bad azz. we all focking rule so lets just have fun with life and enjoy the time we get to spend together.

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well, I just got off the phone w/ mandi and i think and HOPE that everything is back on the level again. I understand everyone's assumption between stacy and myself this week. Cody. I didn't want you to feel like you were ditched. That should of never happened. I shouldn't of agreed to paint the cougar. Believe me, I was pissed off for not being able to hang out w/ everyone else that night because I was tearing into the coog. AS it was it didnt' turn out to the best of my abilities because i was in a bad mood about doing it, but that was my fault for not saying no. And in turn, the coog took a lot of my time away from everyone else but stacy. I think next time we need to focus on US as a group and being friends and not our cars. I say we make a pact that the next time we all get together as a group, that we leave the car stuff outta it, thus not allowing for one particular person to spend more time w/ another due to the task of working on the car. Or if we have to do car stuff when we're all together, dedicate it to one car specifically and EVERYONE be involved in on it. But i'd much rather leave the car stuff to when it's just 2 or 3 people together and not the entire group. What does everyone say... No more car crap when we're together?

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
hi guys this is KELSEY on manlys name! I just want to say I didn't mean to start shieot on here between you guys. I personally thought this was a car website not a talk trash on your buddies site.eww maybe i should make a site on that and ill make billions you on guys! but no seriously i think cody was right we are all very cool people and this fighting is stupid. i like you all and dont want to see friend ships end over this. ATTENTION STACY!!!!! I'm sorry if the whole TJ think upset you but you know that if it were KEith and you in this situation you would have gone to see him. I thought true friends always listened no matter if they were beotch about guys or whatever they were always there to listen. just so you know i am always here for you and always will be even if i have to listen to you complain about keith, your car or even school IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! and im sorry we are having problems! to all of you have a great life and be happy!! im out! this is kelsey signing off!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey Kelsey, I'm really sorry that all this happened. Please don't go anywhere, everyone has so much fun when you're around. I think we all have a great friendship developing and I just hope that all this crap we all put ourselves through is just a test of how strong our friendship is and how much stronger it can become.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Hey Kelsey, I'm really sorry that all this happened. Please don't go anywhere, everyone has so much fun when you're around. I think we all have a great friendship developing and I just hope that all this crap we all put ourselves through is just a test of how strong our friendship is and how much stronger it can become.

hell yeah stick around kelsey.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
What does everyone say... No more car crap when we're together?

Well this would be a good idea, although we all met because of our cars. But I agree with you, next time we get together we should go to the movies and just hangout at the mall or something. Your right we need to just hangout and be a group and work as a group on one car at a time.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well no more car crap sounds good to me but how about arts and crafts???? I got an interior that needs dying and I know that girls love crafts

stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
We can do arts and crafts well......NAKED.....ahahahaha....Ok here goes.........I dont want to go anywhere and thank you cody for wanting me to stay. You are a true friend and that means that I never intended you to be left out but as james said the car did devote a lot of time between the two of us. But as Lucky said we did meet because of our cars and that is the common ground between all of us....maybe we should get out and hang somewhere else besides the driveway...cause I know that i had a kick ass time at NewYears downtown.....Kelsey....sweetie you need to talk to me before posting about private things between us...and for the record, i did choose you guys over keith, so dont go there......James I didnt say anything about the post when you were posting it was because I thought you meant it as my girl in the group just like i would say my girl to manly or kels or my guy to you or cody, adam chow and kub..maybe Eric, but who likes him???? It is a big misunderstanding but i dont want anything to change the bond that you and i have together, it is a great one, we are close and I hope that we can be closer cause you seem to know what my head is thinking without me saying anything, and by god that is great because im lazy and that saves me a lot! infuryum...we do need to get together and have a keger...i will sport the coog down there and then ill let you talk [censored] about it...jk no hard feelings...we can party hard! Like mandi said good friends are hard to find, when you do find some hang on with both hands, thanks cody for hangin on to me! You only live your life once, but if lived right once is enough....Life is soooo short if you dont look around once in a while you might miss it.....Right now no one is looking around and everyone is concerned with themselves....lets consider being friends that dont talk [censored] and can all get a long...ohhh good idea stacy! ok im done ranting!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
We can do arts and crafts well......NAKED.....ahahahaha....Ok here goes.........I dont want to go anywhere and thank you cody for wanting me to stay. You are a true friend and that means that I never intended you to be left out but as james said the car did devote a lot of time between the two of us. But as Lucky said we did meet because of our cars and that is the common ground between all of us....maybe we should get out and hang somewhere else besides the driveway...cause I know that i had a kick ass time at NewYears downtown.....Kelsey....sweetie you need to talk to me before posting about private things between us...and for the record, i did choose you guys over keith, so dont go there......James I didnt say anything about the post when you were posting it was because I thought you meant it as my girl in the group just like i would say my girl to manly or kels or my guy to you or cody, adam chow and kub..maybe Eric, but who likes him???? It is a big misunderstanding but i dont want anything to change the bond that you and i have together, it is a great one, we are close and I hope that we can be closer cause you seem to know what my head is thinking without me saying anything, and by god that is great because im lazy and that saves me a lot! infuryum...we do need to get together and have a keger...i will sport the coog down there and then ill let you talk [censored] about it...jk no hard feelings...we can party hard! Like mandi said good friends are hard to find, when you do find some hang on with both hands, thanks cody for hangin on to me! You only live your life once, but if lived right once is enough....Life is soooo short if you dont look around once in a while you might miss it.....Right now no one is looking around and everyone is concerned with themselves....lets consider being friends that dont talk [censored] and can all get a long...ohhh good idea stacy! ok im done ranting!

Right on staci I agree with you 100%. Lets all just leave this crap behind us where it belongs and be friends that don't have fights over dumb crap.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Whoa... naked?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
......James I didnt say anything about the post when you were posting it was because I thought you meant it as my girl in the group just like i would say my girl to manly or kels or my guy to you or cody, adam chow and kub..maybe Eric, but who likes him???? It is a big misunderstanding but i dont want anything to change the bond that you and i have together, it is a great one, we are close and I hope that we can be closer cause you seem to know what my head is thinking without me saying anything, and by god that is great because im lazy and that saves me a lot!

I agree, I don't want anything to change between us. I like the fact that we and are so close and that I can say anything to you that is on my mind. I did mean that comment in the way you described and nothing more. You are my best bud for a girl. We think so much on the same level it's almost scary.

All of you are my best friends and I really REALLY do care what happens to each and every one of you. Even though I might not sound like it sometimes, I really do.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
BOO,... Ok but lets get it straight I am everybodys fav and you all know it so lets just admit it lol well umm see you guys are my best friends... I go through friends like a do tires but you guys are like the all purpose multi use super tread million mile tires and I know a good friend when I find them cause I have had a lot of bad relationships with friends go sour so I know what to look for know... that is why I hang on. hell I am handcuffed to you guys... by the way since we are all sharing are little secrets about each other today I think I should let you all know before you just happened to find out from me sliping and then you all get pissed at me for not telling you... except for kels and adam they already know but I was engauged once for 6 months to the girl I dated for 2 years (James maybe that will make a little more sense of why I was stressing over her calling me last time I was up there) but I just thought you guys should know... I dont like have secrets I like everything to be in the open cause this way I know the friends I have a true friends and they know me for how I am and not what they think I am...............

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Just thought I might let you guys in on something really funny... check out that interior light post... I am busting to Mr.Jigga hardcore lol

stock hp is never enough

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I go through friends like a do tires but you guys are like the all purpose multi use super tread million mile tires...

What in God's name did you just talk about??? I bet you've had more to drink than I have!!

Holy damn... it's like Jerry Springer in here! I wanna be the bald dude who gets to watch the fine chics take their tops off and start kissing each other. Word.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by infuryum:
Holy damn... it's like Jerry Springer in here! I wanna be the bald dude who gets to watch the fine chics take their tops off and start kissing each other. Word.

I dont know what springer you've been watching but last time I checked there were not hot girls on that show but I bet you could get some good male on male action LMAO

stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
I go through friends like a do tires but you guys are like the all purpose multi use super tread million mile tires...

What in God's name did you just talk about??? I bet you've had more to drink than I have!!

Me and my gals dont get naked for bald dudes!

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Make an exeption.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
hahaha I bet that will happen NOT but it does remind me of something eric said..... Adam you know what I am talking about...........lol

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
hahaha I bet that will happen NOT but it does remind me of something eric said..... Adam you know what I am talking about...........lol

LOL I think.

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
why are there secrets going on?!?!?!?!?????

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
mawhahahahaha

stock hp is never enough

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
'Cause they're gay together. Was there ever any doubt?

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
'Cause they're gay together. Was there ever any doubt?

Don't even go there.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I just woke up from a short nap, it's 2:30 AM and I'm just checking in... And looks like I'm leaving this conversation alone, I wouldn't touch it w/ a 10 foot stick!!! L8r ya'll...

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by StolonTour#05:
I just woke up from a short nap, it's 2:30 AM and I'm just checking in... And looks like I'm leaving this conversation alone, I wouldn't touch it w/ a 10 foot stick!!! L8r ya'll...

So are you saying you have a ten foot stick??? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

So are you saying you have a ten foot stick??? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROTFLMAO!!!! Maybe...Maybe not.... LOL...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I have a hugh stick....

stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
I have a hugh stick....

Thats not what you told me

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I have a hugh stick....

Thats not what you told me

this is going in the wrong direction I think... maybe we should change topics

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I agree, NEXT subject...
Cody, I have figured out a way to make up a ram air setup for my car. it will work perfectly if I still have the resonator that I took out of the fender. I can modify that and attach my tubing to it as it made an air tight seal going into the filter box. The I just have to mount the intake funnel some how behind the lower grill... hmmmmm

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well at least you have more room to work with then I did but that doesnt sound to hard to do

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I just hope I still have the resonator or that idea is down the toilet...

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I want ram air.

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Yea...I loke this, everyone is being nice and talking about cars!!! It's about damn time!!!

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
It won't last.

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
I smell a bet coming on......I say we can't go 48 hours without something starting....what do you all think?!?!

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
How on earth did she elect herself the Official Troll? Baby, you need tenure. You can't just come on here and say "I'm top dog." It doesn't work that way. Show some damn respect.

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Infuryum, Lay off that was an inside joke between the Ok'ers...we always call her a troll cause thats what she is! Nothing was really meant by it....

And as far as the bet going....someone just created a new account.... ...if i remember correctly....[censored] will start! And why did you say Loke manly.....

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
bah you all need to chill out and I think you guys just lost the bet lol.

stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Sorry Zum...loke was a complete typo....it was supposed to be like!! Oh yeah, and thanks for gettin my back....I know u will always be there!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
YAWN!!! blah blah blah.... On a side note,I left all my air duct stuff for my ram air in moore and I don't have the resonator anymore...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
hahaha well I guess we can think of something to hook you up with

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yah, I'll come up w/ something. I'd be working on it now seeing it's too cold to work but it's all in Moore.... This pisses me off too because all the while I was gone, the weather was perfect to work and now that I'm back it's too friggin' cold to be outside....

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I think she should take that trash out of her signature. It's kinda like peeing in my territory, dig? And don't be so uptight about things. Lay off the !!!.

Who wants to contribute to a H22 swap for my poor slow Honda? Also need to call Maaco.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I think she should take that trash out of her signature. It's kinda like peeing in my territory, dig? And don't be so uptight about things. Lay off the !!!.

LMAO!!

Who wants to contribute to a H22 swap for my poor slow Honda? Also need to call Maaco.

What's up w/ your car??? IIRC it always looked nice in the pics you posted on here or am I thinking of another civic guy...

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Who wants my resonator....Come on James...take it!!!

Since when were there guidlines of what to put in signatures....If that bothers you, think of something better..duh!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
slam

stock hp is never enough

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Holy damn. Do you just follow all your friends around and say "SLAM!" or "DE AM!" or "OWNED!" every time they say something? Learn to think for youself, big shooter. The whole sheep thing gets old.

Stolon, the Civic is being sold right now. It's been a lengthy project taking all my parts off the car. I'm almost done. I now drive an oxidizing four-door five-speed Accord. The H22 is a direct fit needing only a hydrolic/cable transmission coversion. Some '92-'93 Prelude VTEC wheels are on the way and I'm waiting on a suspension setup I like. I'm keeping it simple on this one and saving up for my project or a neato newer car.

Her signature should read "Grasshopper to the mighty Honda-troll infuryum. He speaks, I listen." That would make me happy. If she's hot, she can make some referrence to wanting my body, too.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
why dont you back the fock off you little [censored]... damn I am just having a little bit of fun I dont know why the hell you are jumping all over me I have never said much to you at all... I talk a lot of [censored] on these forums and I try to watch what I say lately but then people like you just decided to go and push it so I have to represent again... I am not really in the mood to fock with you right now, today just isnt my day so if you want to start [censored] the PM it to... cause I am sick of seeing it all on these forums... for once I would like to see fun stuff in the forums and not people like you or me ragging on each other... I am trying to quit ragging on people as much as I have been I have laid off of CBM if you guys havent noticed but Jigga and Crispy are my new victims....

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Holy damn. Do you just follow all your friends around and say "SLAM!" or "DE AM!" or "OWNED!" every time they say something? Learn to think for youself, big shooter. The whole sheep thing gets old.

Stolon, the Civic is being sold right now. It's been a lengthy project taking all my parts off the car. I'm almost done. I now drive an oxidizing four-door five-speed Accord. The H22 is a direct fit needing only a hydrolic/cable transmission coversion. Some '92-'93 Prelude VTEC wheels are on the way and I'm waiting on a suspension setup I like. I'm keeping it simple on this one and saving up for my project or a neato newer car.

Her signature should read "Grasshopper to the mighty Honda-troll infuryum. He speaks, I listen." That would make me happy. If she's hot, she can make some referrence to wanting my body, too.

ROTFLMAO

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

BA HA HA HA!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Thats to funny. LMAO

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey Zum, I want your resonator!!!! Even though it's a little different setup I think I can make it work, besides we need to yank yours off anyway... Wait... Hmmm why not let's modify yours and make you a cold air/ram air setup too. I got pleanty of ducting.

Infuryum: ok I understand now. I didn't know you were removing everything to sell it.

To everyone else: this post is going down hill again. When I read all the comments on here, I know they aren't meant to be taken personally, Especially the young grasshopper part for mandi's sig. That is kinda funny actually, but I know it's not meant personally, well it might be, but the way I read it now, it doesn't look that way.

But what do I know. I'm in a good mood right now and if anyone changes that, they'll have to answer to me. j/k

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Infuryum is the official CEG troll... hands down.

This post reminds me of a group of jr high kids passing notes in class about who is mad at who and why and blah blah.... check the box etc.. no offense... but really...

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by lil_svtless:

This post reminds me of a group of jr high kids passing notes in class about who is mad at who and why and blah blah.... check the box etc.. no offense... but really...

I agree...

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er

I agree...

Dito

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Adam, no offense. But you are, by far, the BIGGEST post whore I have ever seen.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Richard David:
Adam, no offense. But you are, by far, the BIGGEST post whore I have ever seen.

-R-

Who me?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
*looks around* cough*postwhore*cough

And it's ditto w/ 2 T's

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
If Static doesn't like to catch a hard time for it, he should quit doing it. Easy concept. Sorry about the job.

Of course the trash isn't meant to be personal. If that's how people are taking it, I can repost a picture I had up a couple days ago... just to remind them where they are. Make things personal? Come on... that's something only a jackass would do.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
grr well I am going to have to agree with rich on this that adam is a post whore and sorry about that stuff earlier I was just in a really schitty mood... you guys crack me up though... I am better now I got another raise at work, who wouldnt be happy

stock hp is never enough

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
just curious.... how old are you OKC CEG'ers?

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

Hey sweetie!

If I was still mod here, There wouldn't be alot of this sh!t going on.

Where is Eric L when you need him?

Timothy Kirk, Tulsa, OK Contour Videos are back: http://www.my99svt.net/videos
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by My99SVT:

Hey sweetie!

If I was still mod here, There wouldn't be alot of this sh!t going on.

Where is Eric L when you need him?

Eric was around this weekend when that crap broke out. He took care of it.

Hey Kristen, How are things in Dallas and w/ the accord? I doubt you remember but I met you at last years Nat'l Meet in Dallas. BTW, I'm 23 and I know everyone else on here is old enough to know better than to act like this...

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E

Me too, so I guess I am going to have to be the teacher and intercept the notes and read them aloud in front of the class.

And lets not start another thread "I Made it on here!!!!! pt. II this time, ok?

Lets also try to be civil toward each other or Lance/Perry may need to be called in to possibly put some of you in time out, capiche?

Without further ado: LOCKED

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard