Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by DiamondChick:
so when do i get to drive the cougar since last time someone butted in and took my spot?!?!?

Ya that is a good question cause I belive you told me I could drive it to... You prolly wont let me know since I told you it was a girl car but I was just jacking around I think your looks sweet but some of them are just girlie depending on what they look like... *stock* Well ry me and you need to get together soon and hopefully show and rich can come to and we can work on shows car cause he said something about doing some thermo control relocationing. I will give you a call soon when I have more details.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I should have said this earlier... welcome to the SCCEG Mandi!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Thanks White...that's sweet. I appreciate the welcome!!

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by StaticTour96:
Well ry me and you need to get together soon and hopefully show and rich can come to and we can work on shows car cause he said something about doing some thermo control relocationing. I will give you a call soon when I have more details.

Oh sure, leave me outta the fun. see if I come up there anytime soon... j/k

Oh, and your rant about not being able to edit the post... You have ONE hour after you post it to edit it, that's all the time you have... can we say *coughgheycough*

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Hey...let's stick to the subject at hand....welcoming me!!! J/K Thanks for letting me in, but you guys are a lot nicer when you aren't bashing each other's cars all the time. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all more...rylee...so when do i get to drive the cougar since last time someone butted in and took my spot?!?!? Hey by the way....was that a neon???

Oh there is no way in hell you get all the Spotlight!! Do i sense competition!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Zum:
Hey...let's stick to the subject at hand....welcoming me!!! J/K Thanks for letting me in, but you guys are a lot nicer when you aren't bashing each other's cars all the time. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all more...rylee...so when do i get to drive the cougar since last time someone butted in and took my spot?!?!? Hey by the way....was that a neon???

Oh there is no way in hell you get all the Spotlight!! Do i sense competition!

Competition??? where... how... why??? You've always had the spotlight...

disclaimer... I have to say that or I'll be in trouble...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by conniption:

disclaimer... I have to say that or I'll be in trouble...

WTF... why do you have to say that!!!! there is not spotlight... you are all just as deserving of my attention as the other lol I am so just kidding but come on james what the hell are you thinking???? and what the [censored] is up with all the name changes that is the third one today... I think you bring on most of the drama you talk about. just relax man its all good its ok to take out anger but your going a little to far if you ask me

stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I haven't started anything I'm trying to finish it, and what's it to you if I change my name so much. I'll change it every minute if I feel like it...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
it was a simple question requring a simple answer thats all lets not get bent out of shape here

stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
James...What's your deal? U haven't been yourself lately. Why do you always have to have so much spite and anger in all you say. Lighten up, life is too short to walk around angry all the time. Whatever is going on has happened and can't be changed, so work with it to the best of your ability and move on. None of us know what will happen in the next 5 minutes of our lives, and I would hate it if something happened and everyone was angry. Cheer up puppy cheeks!!!

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard