Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey Zum, I want your resonator!!!! Even though it's a little different setup I think I can make it work, besides we need to yank yours off anyway... Wait... Hmmm why not let's modify yours and make you a cold air/ram air setup too. I got pleanty of ducting.

Infuryum: ok I understand now. I didn't know you were removing everything to sell it.

To everyone else: this post is going down hill again. When I read all the comments on here, I know they aren't meant to be taken personally, Especially the young grasshopper part for mandi's sig. That is kinda funny actually, but I know it's not meant personally, well it might be, but the way I read it now, it doesn't look that way.

But what do I know. I'm in a good mood right now and if anyone changes that, they'll have to answer to me. j/k

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Infuryum is the official CEG troll... hands down.

This post reminds me of a group of jr high kids passing notes in class about who is mad at who and why and blah blah.... check the box etc.. no offense... but really...

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by lil_svtless:

This post reminds me of a group of jr high kids passing notes in class about who is mad at who and why and blah blah.... check the box etc.. no offense... but really...

I agree...

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by StolonTour#05:
Originally posted by lil_svtless:

I agree...

Dito

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Adam, no offense. But you are, by far, the BIGGEST post whore I have ever seen.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Richard David:
Adam, no offense. But you are, by far, the BIGGEST post whore I have ever seen.

-R-

Who me?

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
*looks around* cough*postwhore*cough

And it's ditto w/ 2 T's

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
If Static doesn't like to catch a hard time for it, he should quit doing it. Easy concept. Sorry about the job.

Of course the trash isn't meant to be personal. If that's how people are taking it, I can repost a picture I had up a couple days ago... just to remind them where they are. Make things personal? Come on... that's something only a jackass would do.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
grr well I am going to have to agree with rich on this that adam is a post whore and sorry about that stuff earlier I was just in a really schitty mood... you guys crack me up though... I am better now I got another raise at work, who wouldnt be happy

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
just curious.... how old are you OKC CEG'ers?

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard