Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yah, I'll come up w/ something. I'd be working on it now seeing it's too cold to work but it's all in Moore.... This pisses me off too because all the while I was gone, the weather was perfect to work and now that I'm back it's too friggin' cold to be outside....

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I think she should take that trash out of her signature. It's kinda like peeing in my territory, dig? And don't be so uptight about things. Lay off the !!!.

Who wants to contribute to a H22 swap for my poor slow Honda? Also need to call Maaco.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by infuryum:
I think she should take that trash out of her signature. It's kinda like peeing in my territory, dig? And don't be so uptight about things. Lay off the !!!.

LMAO!!

Who wants to contribute to a H22 swap for my poor slow Honda? Also need to call Maaco.

What's up w/ your car??? IIRC it always looked nice in the pics you posted on here or am I thinking of another civic guy...

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Who wants my resonator....Come on James...take it!!!

Since when were there guidlines of what to put in signatures....If that bothers you, think of something better..duh!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
slam

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Holy damn. Do you just follow all your friends around and say "SLAM!" or "DE AM!" or "OWNED!" every time they say something? Learn to think for youself, big shooter. The whole sheep thing gets old.

Stolon, the Civic is being sold right now. It's been a lengthy project taking all my parts off the car. I'm almost done. I now drive an oxidizing four-door five-speed Accord. The H22 is a direct fit needing only a hydrolic/cable transmission coversion. Some '92-'93 Prelude VTEC wheels are on the way and I'm waiting on a suspension setup I like. I'm keeping it simple on this one and saving up for my project or a neato newer car.

Her signature should read "Grasshopper to the mighty Honda-troll infuryum. He speaks, I listen." That would make me happy. If she's hot, she can make some referrence to wanting my body, too.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
why dont you back the fock off you little [censored]... damn I am just having a little bit of fun I dont know why the hell you are jumping all over me I have never said much to you at all... I talk a lot of [censored] on these forums and I try to watch what I say lately but then people like you just decided to go and push it so I have to represent again... I am not really in the mood to fock with you right now, today just isnt my day so if you want to start [censored] the PM it to... cause I am sick of seeing it all on these forums... for once I would like to see fun stuff in the forums and not people like you or me ragging on each other... I am trying to quit ragging on people as much as I have been I have laid off of CBM if you guys havent noticed but Jigga and Crispy are my new victims....

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Holy damn. Do you just follow all your friends around and say "SLAM!" or "DE AM!" or "OWNED!" every time they say something? Learn to think for youself, big shooter. The whole sheep thing gets old.

Stolon, the Civic is being sold right now. It's been a lengthy project taking all my parts off the car. I'm almost done. I now drive an oxidizing four-door five-speed Accord. The H22 is a direct fit needing only a hydrolic/cable transmission coversion. Some '92-'93 Prelude VTEC wheels are on the way and I'm waiting on a suspension setup I like. I'm keeping it simple on this one and saving up for my project or a neato newer car.

Her signature should read "Grasshopper to the mighty Honda-troll infuryum. He speaks, I listen." That would make me happy. If she's hot, she can make some referrence to wanting my body, too.

ROTFLMAO

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

BA HA HA HA!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Thats to funny. LMAO

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard