Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Just looking to see if anyone wants to get together sometime soon. Figure we can go out and get some food and BS for a bit. Let me know what some of you local guys think.

Rob

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I am up for it, ((under 21, but hey, I don't mind if you dont))

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I like beer..

Plus Andrew, don't know his screen name just got some Ground Controls which I really want to see.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Local pizza and beer? You silver tongued devil! Or even somewhere between Portland and Seattle (If only there were a Contour speedshop at the outlet mall in Chehalis? Just kidding)

And if someone has ground controls in the back, I am interested in checking 'em out... I got some extra SVT rear springs that I was gonna take over to Oregon Spring Co. in SE Portland to see if they could custom up some springs with the stock ride height but stronger, as I cannot carry anyone in my back seat without tire rub driving us all nuts. Everything aftermarket seems to be lowering (and only a few adjustables) and I figured lowering might be counterproductive to fixing that rubbing. Aren't the ground controls adjustable?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Anyone wanna meet down in long beach, near the coast, its a little bit of a drive from seattle but atleast it would be a great place to meet. Its about a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive for me, but Hey, I go to MT every month and thats like 1000 miles. So I am not worried about the trip. So lets set a date. I am think of we can either do it soon, and pray for the weather or we can all meet closer to spring/summer, like maybe march/april? Anyone have any suggestions or preferences?

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Right now with the crappy weather I don't really feel like driving very much. I'd wrather just get together with some of the PDX people. March or April sounds good for a larger meet though.

What date are you guys thinking? Anyone available this weekend? I'll be gone next weekend. During the week? I just figured we'd go to BJ's or something like that. BJ's is kinda nice, if you don't feel like pizza they offer other items.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm semi-flexible this weekend and local and interested. The longer advance notice I have the better.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Name a time and place Qbert and I'll try like hell to get there. I'll probably have to find a babysitter, so some advance notice would be good. If you've got today in mind let us all know! Someone's got to nail the time. Even Sunday would be good. I already agree with the place. BJs is sweet! As for this morning and early afternoon, I have to finish working on my friend's '72 442 Cutlass. It's a water pump job, so I'm praying no bolts break!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Anyone interested for tonight (Saturday) @ 7pm? post here and check back around 5:30pm and I'll post an update. If not we'll try for sometime tomorrow.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I am out for anytime soon, Just got in a wreck, fixing my baby back up.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard