Print Thread
#505554 12/21/02 10:07 PM
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
1. Dial-up sucks so it just pisses me off that it is so slow compared to what it used to be

2. Holidays are nearing so I need time with the family.

3. Im staying with someone else and I dont want to tie up her phone line all the time.

4. Everything between the "GROUP" needs to get worked out before new years or else it wont be nice ringing in the new years by yourself. Working out cant be done on the forums.

5. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Hopefully ill see you before the New Year!! And some even sooner......

6. Hopefully this time I will stay..... somewhat.... away.....what can I say, it is addicting!

#505555 12/21/02 10:14 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I have giving up AOL as well I am only going to be on the forums. and to start the working out process I would just like to say "This is so stupid of us to act like this we are not little kids and we dont have to fight and have all this drama. I for one am sick of it and i know others are to, it like you guys almost wont drop it. I know that I did and then I was talking with some people and it came up again. it really doesnt matter much cause in a year we wont remember it anywho and if this is how you guys want to spend your time that is fine but I know my friend is leaving in three months and wont be around for a long time and I would rather not spend my time fighting when we could be having fun before he leaves." there I have said it. It is over for me I have forgotten about it and would like to move on and if you guys are wanting to settle this then you will do the same.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

#505556 12/22/02 01:57 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
since you guys are so bummed out all the time I thought I would tell you a little story about what happened to me tonight. Ok so I am in the shower and I am liking it cause I have been working on my car all day. well I hear a noise in the pipes and I am like WTF and then the water just goes as hot as possible and burns the piss out of me and I cant get out of its war path so I end up falling out of the shower taking the curtin and rod with me and hitting the floor and by now the shower is spraying on the floor as well and it is still hot as [censored] so I get up to turn it off and slip on the floor (I tiled the bathroom this summer and it looks great to. Keyword: I) hitting the toilet which by the way hurt like a mother then I finaly get to the shower to turn that sheiot off. Lets just say I am in a little bit of pain now. my sholder hurts from hitting the floor and toilet. hopefully that will make some of you laugh and just cheer up, there is no need to be all sad and mad and whatever we all are. (I am prolly gonna go to hell for this but) God's got this schitt

stock hp is never enough

#505557 12/22/02 02:34 AM
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by StaticTour96:
since you guys are so bummed out all the time I thought I would tell you a little story about what happened to me tonight. Ok so I am in the shower and I am liking it cause I have been working on my car all day. well I hear a noise in the pipes and I am like WTF and then the water just goes as hot as possible and burns the piss out of me and I cant get out of its war path so I end up falling out of the shower taking the curtin and rod with me and hitting the floor and by now the shower is spraying on the floor as well and it is still hot as [censored] so I get up to turn it off and slip on the floor (I tiled the bathroom this summer and it looks great to. Keyword: I) hitting the toilet which by the way hurt like a mother then I finaly get to the shower to turn that sheiot off. Lets just say I am in a little bit of pain now. my sholder hurts from hitting the floor and toilet. hopefully that will make some of you laugh and just cheer up, there is no need to be all sad and mad and whatever we all are. (I am prolly gonna go to hell for this but) God's got this schitt

ROTFLMAO Thanks static I needed that laugh.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
#505558 12/22/02 02:49 AM
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Zum:
1. Dial-up sucks so it just pisses me off that it is so slow compared to what it used to be

2. Holidays are nearing so I need time with the family.

3. Im staying with someone else and I dont want to tie up her phone line all the time.

4. Everything between the "GROUP" needs to get worked out before new years or else it wont be nice ringing in the new years by yourself. Working out cant be done on the forums.

5. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Hopefully ill see you before the New Year!! And some even sooner......

6. Hopefully this time I will stay..... somewhat.... away.....what can I say, it is addicting!

Well I'm sad to hear you'll be away. It won't be the same without you for the next week or so. Yeah the group really does need to work this crap out. Its the hoildays everyone is supposed to be happy and enjoy everything. Oh well we'll get it back together and rock the sheoit out of new years. Because I don't want to be at home alone, doing this by myself. or this
No that just won't work we have to all do this together

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
#505559 12/23/02 09:32 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Stace, you've got the right idea, getting the helloutta dodge... 1. Yes, it is addicting, and 2. right now, I just don't care so ... because why... I'm in my zone and having fun.

#505560 12/23/02 11:17 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
in the zone lol... basketball comes to mind... well it doesnt matter anymore... lets just keep it real and have a blast...

stock hp is never enough

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard