Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
So I was going to my final and I was walking down a staircase on the right side when I turned the corner and some jerk ran into me. He ended up falling down the stairs(which was so halarious ), he proceeded to get up and started yelling at me...said that in America we go down the stairs on the left...When was this made a rule?? And was he from England where they pass on the right or something ...I was shocked...what an a-hole!!! But it did made me laugh in the midst of all the freakin out about finals...three more hours to go and I will be myself again...THANK GOD! Thank you all for support and kind words, I needed it, I luv ya!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
mawhahaha that is some funny stuff.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
LOL, What an A$$ Hole... Hmmm, it's Tuesday... no more finals.... Yay!!

Oh, and on a side note... I've killed my cell phone until after christmas. So if anyone absolutely needs me, those of you who have my home # can reach me but otherwise I'm staying away from it. I'll communicate through here and SOMETIMES on aim... and possibily on my phone if you are lucky enough to catch me w/ it for emergency purposes...

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Dang that guy really sounds like an a-hole. Oh btw when do you find out how you did on the finals?

Originally posted by stolontour97:
LOL, What an A$$ Hole... Hmmm, it's Tuesday... no more finals.... Yay!!

Oh, and on a side note... I've killed my cell phone until after christmas. So if anyone absolutely needs me, those of you who have my home # can reach me but otherwise I'm staying away from it. I'll communicate through here and SOMETIMES on aim... and possibily on my phone if you are lucky enough to catch me w/ it for emergency purposes...

NO CELLPHONE Man stolon your really are cutting yourself off from the outside world.LOL

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well I have cut back a lot on the talking with people I have been working late and got a promotion so woot woot. but zum I think you should kick that guys azz

stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Im not that much of an ass kicker....it wasnt that big of a deal just funny. Stolon dont run off too far! Someone has to keep us all in line

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm not running off. I'm just not communicating w/ the outside world as much as possible. Besides, my phone actually died this morning... it wouldn't turn on so that meant i had to go get a new one... this time i got a vision phone, the N400. It's cool but not gettin much use till after x-mas...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I want my old phone to work I hate this ghetto azz phone I have now. I had the best phone and now I cant use it. but its all good cause soon I will have the money to get a new one so no biggie.

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Yeah I can't wait to upgrade my sorry azz phone.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
OMG i got the most kick ass phone today...I dont know if it is new or not but it is hella cool to me. Its the NOKIA 8390 phone.... I love it!!!! But it was pricey..... My father, "You paid how much for a phone? " LOL.........but it is cute, daddy!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard