Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by nyceboi:
(turning radio dial)

....bbzzzzz.....eee....zzzzz....s......

***MSDS Headers Group Buy***

ah, there's the right station.

LOL
sorry guys, but I've had to duck out on this one, you wouldnt believe what I've been through this month. On the 4th I was hit on the highway by a man who in turn lied about the accident and with no wittnesses, that makes me screwed. So as of now I have a wrecked zetec, a slipped disc in my back, and two adjoingin rotated discs in my lower neck. And I found out last wedneday the motherf*cker is trying to sue me... I cant believe this world at times. I hope you guys enjoy your 20 or so hp so for now I'll just be settling for some gutted precats....
sorry y'all.

Derek Johnson 88 TurboTBird 32psi, t3/t4 bb 50trim, megasquirt, 3 bar map, 50lb inj, roller cam w adj. gear, header, 3" downpipe and full exhaust, gutted intake manifolds, spec stg 3 95SE 3L gone
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
ouch man, i'm sorry to hear that. On of my friends was in an accident WITH witnesses. He was not at fault but a year later that person tried sueing him! Just someone probably going through financial trouble and thinking "hey, i'll sue that guy I hit!", lucky the insurace company came through for him.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by nyceboi:
(turning radio dial)

....bbzzzzz.....eee....zzzzz....s......

***MSDS Headers Group Buy***

ah, there's the right station.

LMAO......sorry man about all that,not the place for it

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
So is the group buy still on?

I have money and am ready to buy.

Chris Hinds AIM:CJ111010 1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd #565/???? 15.610 @ 89.62mph And I payed for it all myself
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
The group buy (GB) is still on, MSDS is accepting group-buy order forms (posted way above) until close of business Friday. I priority mailed my form on Monday and it seems at least a few others have joined. For convenience, I also chose to pay by credit card (4.5% fee).

From previous posts it seems the worst that could happen is that MSDS will cancel the GB due to lack of participation (less than 10 orders). In that case, the hard-core guys like you and me that really want these headers can make own individual arrangements (I will likely call ShoShop since I don't need the Y-pipe or MIL eliminators).

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
As far as I know we did not meet the GB. Since I'm putting headers on both my cars I found a deal somewhere else (plus I can avoid CC charges and California taxes (I hate Gray Davis, our governor).

But thanks everybody for atleast trying to make this happen. Timing is everything and after the holidays it just isn't mod season.

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I don't need the MIL eliminators, but I don't know if I want to use the SHO Shop pipe or not

Chris Hinds AIM:CJ111010 1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd #565/???? 15.610 @ 89.62mph And I payed for it all myself
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Ok sorry, I haven't kept up on all of this, and I don't have the time to read all of these posts. Could someone please fill me in? How much is it all, is there a deposit on it? When can we expect them to be sent out? Are they easy to install, who should I look to to get them installed. Average price of installation? I know that seems like a few too many but i'd really appreciate any answers you guys could provide, thanks in advance.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Hello Nyceboi!

Did MSDS cancel the group buy early? I understood that they would wait until close of business Friday, 31 Jan, to make a determination. I assume of course that MSDS told you a couple days early that your two orders would not put us over the top. (It would be ironic if we only missed it by two!) This is an unusual GB in so many ways.

Since I already submitted an order form and payment, I am curious to know for sure either way.

I am also looking at two sets of header purchases this year (one right now and one late in the year). Where did you make your purchase? Iā??d like to contact the same vendor and most likely place an order as soon as I find out for sure that this GB is dead.

Please send me a PM if you have time.

Thanks Nyceboi

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
my deal is not sealed but just buying in California is expensive for me (taxes increased cuz B!tch Davis doesn't know how to run the 5th largest economy in the world). I make most of my purchases online in other states since it in fact does come out cheaper even with shipping (I don't want my money going to Davis totally exposed corupt government)

I'm attempting to buy one used and one new right now. If I can't get the used one I will be buying both through CTA Motorsports where I make most of my purchases. Chris is a pleasure to deal with plus he has first had experience with most of all the mods on his website with dyno results! Something I havn't seen other vendors do - so he gets my business. I havn't asked him nor Marty at MSDS for a deal just on two. But you would should be able to save on shipping alone.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard