Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
ttt

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i just thunked of a question:

what is the price for us plus shipping? i know the $575 was posted previously but that was for the previous msds gb...are we going at the same rate???

i wonder if they'd (msds inc) would let me pick up to save on shipping

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
So what's the haps for Monday ...I'd like to get money sent out ASAP to someone Please someone I'm getting excited... Nyceboi???

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
On Monday I get the paper work and the prices...

Payments are all handled through MSDS. I have nothing to do with the GB other than facilitating it.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
S
I can't wait! As soon as I'm back from work I'll put my payment thru.

S
S
Ok... I'm itching for it, but where is it???

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hi Guys:

This is "nyceboi's" brother. He just had all four of his wisdom teeth pulled but I did give him the fax you guys are waiting for. He's a lil tipsy (quite funny) so he's going to post up info tomorrow if he feels better. Thank you for understanding.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
youch

reminds me of the time back in the day when my buddy had all his wisdom teefs pulled ... he came to work with a rather sore mouth needless to say so a bunch of us did and said everything we could to make him laugh...he'd crack up then grab his mouth in pain...at one point we had him with tears in his eyes...

meanwhile im gonna call up msds when once the info is posted and see if they'll allow to save on the shipping...i think they are located between where i live and moms so they are pretty much on a regular path down thru l.a. or at least not too far off of it

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
THIS IS THE ORDER FORM - COPY PASTE AND FILL OUT!

CEG Group Buy 2 All orders must be signed, and received by MSDSinc. By 1/31/03 via U.S Mail by the close of the business day 5:00 pm PST.

Attn. NIRISH P. / Chairperson for group

This document may be reprinted / filled out / and payment send in by all purchasers.

The MSDS HO810 shorty header / Y-pipe set cost is $595.00 + shipping costs.

Please add $55.00 for the s/c style (HO811), for use on Vortec s/c applications.

Freight charges: This includes insurance, and requires a signature release upon delivery. Packages will not be left on front porches, behind gates, etc. Shipping fees are for Continental U.S only. If we are shipping this elsewhere, please inquire as to the freight fee.

FedEx 3 day $57.00, FedEx 5 Day / Ground $27.00, all transit times are in business days/ not weekends or holidays.

Payment method: Cashiers Check / Money order

Visa or MC please add 4.5% to total of order, this is due to our Bank Surcharge on all credit card transactions.

All California residents please add 8% sales tax to the GOODS total only.

Is using the about charge cards please indicate Account # - - - and Expiration date #

Name as it appears on card, including middle initial:

Name of person ordering, must be the same as on the card:

Physical Street Adress (Shipping/Billing), including apt. #, must be the same as on the card:

Daytime Tel # ( ) and Email contact:

My car is a: [Cougar] [Contour] [Mystique]

Year: MTX: xxxx ATX: xxxx

My Vehicle has a: 2 bolt [ ] 3 bolt [ ] OE Catalytic Converter

If not sure, please read data at the www.msdsinc.com site ( header section ), or have a mechanic verify this. Our Y-pipe will only bolt up to an OE converter; if yours is custom made it will require a custom fit.

This group buy requires a special factory build designation CEG 1; this order is scheduled for 02/03 production mfg. Shipping scheduled for 03/03 END.

MSDS, INC.
1502 Gardena Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
518/507-6937 FX 818/507-0277

Please Note: if using a credit card fort his order, your account will be billed while the goods are being manufactured and NOT at the shipping date. This order is non-cancelable, please be 100% sure that you have an installer lined up, and that you understand the term “ For off road and Racing purposes only “ , PRIOR to purchasing this upgrade product.

All legal statements regarding this product and its use can be found at www.msdsinc.com please click on Product Overview section and review this data.

My order is as follows :

Goods $

CC Surcharge (if any) $

Freight/ins $

Ca. Sales tax (if any) $

Total enclosed $

Please send to : MSDS inc. 1502 Gardena Ave. Glendale CA. 91204 U.S.A

The crew at MSDS inc. says “Thanks for using our Duratec upgrade products”!

MSDS, INC.
1502 Gardena Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
518/507-6937 FX 818/507-0277

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
FROM MARTY at MSDS:

Hi Nirish, the next (2) pages ar the CEG-2 Group Buy. Due to the steel tube industry price increases, the prices refleted in this Group Buy are slightly above the group buy of last year. However, this is still a substantial savings off of our Racers net prices found on our website. Please remmebeer hat we requrie (10) confirmed/ paid buyers by the date specifiedon the order form in orer to get this rolling. Thank you and your group for using MSDS Products Regards, Marty MSDSinc.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard